Nom Nom Nom

58 minutes ago, mathematics said:

100% Pain is the most disgusting hot sauce I have ever tasted.

A125E698-7AE9-4F41-98C3-A17FBC6A4EFF.jpeg

1. What is 'da bomb' actually like? - worth a buy? 

2. This stuff is, by some distance, the most disgustingly awful heat:flavour I've ever had. It was like eating a square battery that was on fire.

81gQZHIafOL._AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.5a1468850bb6bdbf96bbfb0e57bbaadb.jpg

I don't know when the 'new and improved' is from but the one I bought was a hell of a lot darker than that picture. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

1. What is 'da bomb' actually like? - worth a buy? 

2. This stuff is, by some distance, the most disgustingly awful heat:flavour I've ever had. It was like eating a square battery that was on fire.

81gQZHIafOL._AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.5a1468850bb6bdbf96bbfb0e57bbaadb.jpg

I don't know when the 'new and improved' is from but the one I bought was a hell of a lot darker than that picture. 

100% Pain has capsaicin extract. Maybe that’s the battery taste that is found there and in this one you’ve shared.

Da Bomb is yet to be opened. Review to follow.

You hot saucy boys need to give a bit of hot saucy boy love to these hot saucy basturts: 

https://www.charlies.co.uk/edinburgh-preserves-hot-spicy-sauce-collection.html

You are all very fucking welcome, in advance x

ETA: The Naga is not to be fucked around with by the way. 

Spoiler

Actually it is but make sure you have at least 3 of your mates there to go through it with you. In a covid compliant manner of course.

117A4EA8-20B7-451F-BE03-E6748E878AE5.jpeg

Edited by 8MileBU

Can somebody upload Phat Mike's stockists as I can't get in his insta without signing up. 

I've found a shop selling his West sauce bit that's it so would prefer to order both at same time. 

Muchas Gracias soon tae be fireyass.

Edited by Mr. Alli

4 hours ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Can't believe I'm going to agree with 8mile here but Frank's is vile. 

Tried a new one I picked up in Tesco recently - 'Bulls Eye Carolina Reaper'. Certainly the hottest sauce I've ever bought in a supermarket but with a sweetness to it which is quite nice. Probably more for di pping than for mixing into a whole dish like you would with Tabasco or Cholula. 

Frank's is far from "vile". Maybe the vinegar thing insn't for everyone.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've only ever tried a 'Franks' bufallo wing from Domino's and it was shit. It was Domino's mind, so I won't commit to blaming the sauce. 

Make your own. Coat wings in flour with a touch of baking soda, cook in oven. Heat bottle of Franks with a f**k off big lump of butter. Mix it all together.Blue cheese dip on the side. Thank me afterwards for cleansing you of shite Dominos food memories.