Nom Nom Nom

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Never mind that. I mentioned the Gidi Grill any of you Dundonians or interlopers been? I thought it was excellent.

Booked in for next Wednesday. When were you there? 

Looks like they're cramming as many in as they can during this eat out help out nonsense and are getting quite a few complaints. Reviews were always amazing before this though. Can't blame them trying to claw back money tbf. 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Booked in for next Wednesday. When were you there? 

Looks like they're cramming as many in as they can during this eat out help out nonsense and are getting quite a few complaints. Reviews were always amazing before this though. Can't blame them trying to claw back money tbf. 

Last weekend. I made a visit to your town. It was chocka but I got a canellation. I recommend the soyu lamb starter. None of our 4, a veggie, a vegan and 2 normal people could find any quality problems. They forgot the plantain ordered by the veggies though, maybe under a bit of pressure. NHS discount available of you tell them at the start.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Polony is very much a Dundee thing. Never seen it anywhere else.

When I first moved up folk were raving about it.

Gave it a try. Meh.

The best North of Perth chippy exclusive is the mock chop. Seething you cant get them in the civilized corridor of Scotland.

Turns out Polony is just what you hear the Americans referring to as Baloney. I always assumed this was really cheap processed meat (like Billy Bear without the bear shape) and I think I might have been spot on.

41 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I wont hear a bad word about polony. A polony and egg roll is one of lifes greatest joys

Exactly this. I don't often defend things to the death but this is one. Especially so when folk come on describing it as "Meh", when they bought it from some minkhole in a hospital regularly criticised for it's food standards. 

A nice bit of polony is better than catching the dragon.