Nom Nom Nom

8 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Just skip by the icky-picky nay-saying posts Heed. You can just tell that every poster criticising your meal has committed at least one sex-offence. 

That looks a fucking delight. 

Now don’t get me wrong, if that gets put down to me like that in a Chinese restaurant, I’m having words with the management. It’s a takeaway though ffs 😂 It goes in one mouth, down one throat, into one stomach and out one arse in the morning, but I need more than one plate apparently. Having an eating disorder mustn’t be easy to live with

Forgot to take a picture of them out of the oven, split 12 straight down the middle cleaned out the stomach/shit tract then roasted for 6/7 mins  and basted in a butter, spring onion ,garlic & parsley sauce . The other 6 I boiled in some water/white wine/lemon we had “fun” trying to eat them from the shell 

FEBA565D-604C-4FE3-822C-75ABF437E437.jpeg

D48211D1-A255-4D8A-AAAE-97F3371F7318.jpeg

11 hours ago, throbber said:

No I don’t want any sauce on my rice or chips -  don’t like chips and curry sauce at all but I do like salt and chill chips which get totally ruined when you mix the foods up. If I was having a Chinese take away I’d put a tablespoon of rice and of chips on my plate then a small taster of what ever meal I fancied and even if it meant going back up 4 time’s It would still be how I’d chose to eat my take away rather than dump as much food on the plate as possible and not worry about how much of it was touching. It completely ruined my meal as you can probably have figured out by now. I’m not over it. 

My 8-year old says he can understand your feelings.  

42 minutes ago, hk blues said:

FFS Throbber, It's hardly being a pig to have sauce touching your rice/chips!

Quite the opposite. If you don't mix them you are OFTW.

3 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Quite the opposite. If you don't mix them you are OFTW.

Absolute nonsense - if I order salt and chilli chips then that’s what I want - I don’t order chips with curry sauce because I don’t want soggy chips. Everyone has a way they want their food plated up as well when it’s a take away and I think a plate that’s completely bursting with food doesn’t looks appetising at all. 

On 31/07/2020 at 00:16, Don Diego De la Vega said:

Forgot to take a picture of them out of the oven, split 12 straight down the middle cleaned out the stomach/shit tract then roasted for 6/7 mins  and basted in a butter, spring onion ,garlic & parsley sauce . The other 6 I boiled in some water/white wine/lemon we had “fun” trying to eat them from the shell 

FEBA565D-604C-4FE3-822C-75ABF437E437.jpeg

D48211D1-A255-4D8A-AAAE-97F3371F7318.jpeg

Absolute shagger.

On 30/07/2020 at 23:59, heedthebaa said:

Now don’t get me wrong, if that gets put down to me like that in a Chinese restaurant, I’m having words with the management. It’s a takeaway though ffs 😂 It goes in one mouth, down one throat, into one stomach and out one arse in the morning, but I need more than one plate apparently. Having an eating disorder mustn’t be easy to live with

Absolute beast.

Also, the “it all goes the same way” argument is one of the most ridiculous points ever made. If that’s your way of thinking then when you’re having breakfast do you just pile sausage, bread, sauce, cereal, milk & coffee all into one big bowl to eat it?