Nom Nom Nom

9 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I have a lot of bananas I usually buy them green so they last longer so I don't know maybe the warm weather has ripened them too fast so I need to do something with them quickly as I hate wasting food.

I've never baked bananas might give it a try. I have cinnamon, vanilla essence, sugar. Or I could pan fry them with butter and honey?

I know hot fruit isn't everyone's cup of tea apart from hot apple pie, any suggestions or am I on dangerous ground here?

Banana fritters

6 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Roll and bacon, black pudding, tattie scone and fried egg. Brown sauce and hot sauce. Cannae beat it

IMG_20200628_100746.jpg

You are better than this

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Sorry, I awarded a greenies and then noticed it looks like the roll is unbuttered so until the situation is clarified, you remain in limbo. 

For some reason I cant greeny on the computer I am currently on, but this is greenable. The correct importance given to butter on a breakfast roll

5 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Unbuttered roll, bacon not cooked enough and yolk of the egg looks hard. 

3/10.

As above.

Bacon was a bit crispier than it looked but the gf doesn't like it crispy so I'm always walking a tight rope. Usually a runny egg guy but a change is good every once in a while. As for the butter, there's got to be some pandering to health when you're working with all that grease. 

PS when telling her about the reaction to these rolls she offered to create an account and defend my honour. So if a very polite Portland Thorns fan joins the forum feel free to ignore

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Bacon was a bit crispier than it looked but the gf doesn't like it crispy so I'm always walking a tight rope. Usually a runny egg guy but a change is good every once in a while. As for the butter, there's got to be some pandering to health when you're working with all that grease. 

PS when telling her about the reaction to these rolls she offered to create an account and defend my honour. So if a very polite Portland Thorns fan joins the forum feel free to ignore

If she is willing to defend that fucking roll for you, despite the fact that we can all clearly see it, get her married.

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

I have a lot of bananas I usually buy them green so they last longer so I don't know maybe the warm weather has ripened them too fast so I need to do something with them quickly as I hate wasting food.

I've never baked bananas might give it a try. I have cinnamon, vanilla essence, sugar. Or I could pan fry them with butter and honey?

I know hot fruit isn't everyone's cup of tea apart from hot apple pie, any suggestions or am I on dangerous ground here?

Chop them, freeze them, then blitz them for an easy banana ice cream

35 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Did you only have 1?

4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Lads not going to lie the reaction today has really made me take a good long look at myself. Moroccan style lamb stew simmering away for the dinner, hoping to redeem myself to the internet's foremost foodie tastemakers

Shite breakfast rolls and now cultural appropriation, you're having an absolute nightmare here

15 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Managed to fillet and sort this, whatever it was, into a lovely tasty meal with chips and salad.

Downside is my flat now smells like a cross between Billingsgate and the Little Mix dressing room after a 3-encore gig. 

P1030765.JPG

What was the penis attached to before?

12 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

What was the penis attached to before?

Like i said yesterday in the QQ thread, asking if anyone could confirm the type of fish it was, it was a mean looking, scary dude.   However, it tasted great cooked in the oven drizzled in lemon juice.  Yumshious