Nom Nom Nom

9 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

IMG_1106.jpg

Mother in law sending over my favourite snacks from oz

You’d be better off putting the eucalyptus oil on your piece than vegeshite. Get her to send you some cheese & bacon balls next time plus violet crumbles have returned and the same company is about to bring back the pollywaffle.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

You’d be better off putting the eucalyptus oil on your piece than vegeshite. Get her to send you some cheese & bacon balls next time plus violet crumbles have returned and the same company is about to bring back the pollywaffle.

I feel I have just learned a whole new snack language.. thank you

It’s horrible but my wife loves the stuff. The crisps are unreal tho

Wee one asked for afternoon tea today to celebrate her birthday. All made from scratch. Never baking in this heat again. Pasties, sausage rolls, sandwiches, cookies, scones, blondie, cupcakes and chocolate birthday cake!
20200530_182952.thumb.jpg.fceb59b2a90881a7af16a04fbd24ac0d.jpg

Pastors and sausage rolls look exceptional

3 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I've never tried that.

That's a lot of preparation, a lot of flavours in there. Is the spice mix shop bought or did you mix that yourself as well?

It's a Mixuflavours special, I think.

4 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

It's a Mixuflavours special, I think.

It looks/sounds the part. 

I bought some kimchi sauce and mixed it in with pak choi, courgette, carrot and spring onion 2 weeks ago and left it to ferment/marry in the fridge. Opened it today and mixed some in with rice flour and water to make pancakes. First time I've tried them, they were really nice. 

3 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Nah was dead easy. The ras el hanout was from a supermarket, the sumac was from a deli somewhere. Just mixed the two into a paste and smeared it all over the chicken then left it in the fridge for an hour.

Even so, you still put in a bit of effort. It's something I would try.