Nom Nom Nom

Anyone got recommendations for restaurants in Aberdeen?

I always used to really like Sabai, thai place on Union St. There was also a curry place just beside where Soul Bar is (or was) I went to that was really good. I'll try and get the name for you

Eta 8848 is the name of it and its Nepalese. Had a very good curry in there. Also for curry the Jewel in the Crown is good.

I always used to really like Sabai, thai place on Union St. There was also a curry place just beside where Soul Bar is (or was) I went to that was really good. I'll try and get the name for you 
Eta 8848 is the name of it and its Nepalese. Had a very good curry in there. Also for curry the Jewel in the Crown is good.

Sabai is good but think it is shut at the moment.

For curry yoj are best going to wild ginger which is on union street. 8848 is also good but wild ginger is better.

Yatai is also really good. Its like asian tapas.

For burgers etc.... maggies grill is really good. Brewdog also does good burgers but can get them anywhere.

Silver darling is also good. It is down the harbour. Can try get a ride off a prozzy after if you want (dunno if this still happens...)

Thai restaurant.... obvs sabai. Its website says it is going to open somewhere different. There is bhan thai which is in the centre. There is also thaikhun but this is in union square which i assume you dont really want to have go to a shopping centre for dinner.

Rustico is good for italian

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

8 hours ago, johnnydun said:

The Cock and Bull used to be a favourite of mine, just the other side of Balmedie.

Thanks guys.

Anyone got recommendations for restaurants in Aberdeen?

What kind of food you after? Sabai (Thai), jewel on the crown (Indian) as mentioned are good. Rustico and La Lombarda (Italian) have always been good when I’ve been, preference for the first. Maggies grill does American type food, portions are plentiful and was good the once I’ve been. There’s a Miller & Carter if you’re after that. Braided fig is good as well.

5 hours ago, NJ2 said:

What kind of food you after? Sabai (Thai), jewel on the crown (Indian) as mentioned are good. Rustico and La Lombarda (Italian) have always been good when I’ve been, preference for the first. Maggies grill does American type food, portions are plentiful and was good the once I’ve been. There’s a Miller & Carter if you’re after that. Braided fig is good as well.

Thanks went for La Lombarda my sister is fairly fussy so Italian is a safe bet

On 14/11/2019 at 07:48, NJ2 said:

La Lombardo was really good, thanks for the recommendation