Nom Nom Nom

Sweet potatoes can take themselves so far to f**k. They are truly shite things in any form.

Even fucking Americans have now taken to adding marshmallows to them to make sweet potato smores.

Nope. They don't work as chips, wedges, mash, baked, roasted or as pudding, smores or any sweet. They're shite all ends up.

Sweet potatoes can take themselves so far to f**k. They are truly shite things in any form.
Even fucking Americans have now taken to adding marshmallows to them to make sweet potato smores.
Nope. They don't work as chips, wedges, mash, baked, roasted or as pudding, smores or any sweet. They're shite all ends up.

^^^ Exactly this!

Although I didn’t know about the American thing. Nor am I surprised. Obese oddballs.

50 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Turnip works just as well

No it's  not.

10 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Interesting fact that the sweet potato isn’t actually a potato, it’s a root veg. I’ve nothing really more to say on the matter other than it’s very tasty.

Well shut up then.

53 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Turnip works just as well

And is far better. 

Turnip and Parsnip are absolutely tremendous so it's not even a root veg or sweetness thing for me as parsnip has a very distinct bit of sweetness. Sweet potato just tastes miserable though. 

Edited by djchapsticks

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

And is far better. 

Turnip and Parsnip are absolutely tremendous so it's not even a root veg or sweetness thing for me as parsnip has a very distinct bit of sweetness. Sweet potato just tastes miserable though. 

I think some sweet potatoes are really flavour full and others are a bit crap, if we get some delivered then will usually put them in stews or mash.

This is the bollocks but I think it does it a disservice calling it Shepherds pie because it's nothing like it https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.asdagoodliving.co.uk/amp/food/recipes/tex-mex-spicy-shepherds-pie-recipe