Nom Nom Nom

Bairnardo doing a Brendan Rodgers and losing a hard earned reputation in the blink of an eye. Mango ffs. 
Sweet is one of the cornerstones of flavour brother. It should never be there for the sake of it bit when it compliments the other ingredients then its perfectly fine.

Dont make yourself appear a novice by writing off an entire pillar of taste

Prince Andrew enjoys mango on a pizza, make of that what you will. 

You cant get hung up on that, or bad experiences of shitty supermarket ham and pineapples jobs. We are talking the real deal here m8.

FWIW tonight il be doing a rerun of the chicken tikka and mango grilled kebabs with salad and homemade pitta from last week. It was genuinely fucking outstanding, but I felt a bit ropey the bight I had it. Rerun is to fully appreciate it. I encourage you to give that a go too.

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Too much sweetness for me my man, peppers or perhaps some tomato is as far as my sweet in savoury will go. 

Each to their own though my brer, get pictures of those kebabs up later. 

Absofuckinglutely my man. Variety is the spice ay life. 

33 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Absolutely not. Yet another example of work getting in the way of my actual life. I shall have to return there this coming week sadly

Get Mrs B a login to keep us salivating with those pictures. And so she can show us the pizzas. 

Get Mrs B a login to keep us salivating with those pictures. And so she can show us the pizzas. 
Speak nice to Shandon Par he might furnish you with some of his private stash....

As for the pizzas, theres no fucking way she will attempt that whilst im away. And nor should she, you can do some serious fucking damage with a bottle of propane.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You cant get hung up on that, or bad experiences of shitty supermarket ham and pineapples jobs. We are talking the real deal here m8.

FWIW tonight il be doing a rerun of the chicken tikka and mango grilled kebabs with salad and homemade pitta from last week. It was genuinely fucking outstanding, but I felt a bit ropey the bight I had it. Rerun is to fully appreciate it. I encourage you to give that a go too.

Chicken & mango kebabs ✔️

Chicken & mango pizza ❌ 

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Having just returned this morning from a friends wedding in the Campania region of Italy, the home of pizza, I can confirm no mango was present on any tasty pizza consumed.

giphy.gif