Nom Nom Nom

6 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Made a Banana Loaf Cake this afternoon. Couldn't find our smaller, deeper loaf tin. Still came out ok though.

20190807_164942.jpg

I dont have much of a sweet tooth but I do have serious weakness for banana loaf. 

Anyway, here is my first focaccia. Work to be done there was some issies with (I presume) maybe over proving the dough. And probably not enough oil as I like it soaking in olive oil. But a very very tasty article. Went for a mix of toppings to let Mrs B have a try of various. 

20190807_164431.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I dont have much of a sweet tooth but I do have serious weakness for banana loaf. 

Anyway, here is my first focaccia. Work to be done there was some issies with (I presume) maybe over proving the dough. And probably not enough oil as I like it soaking in olive oil. But a very very tasty article. Went for a mix of toppings to let Mrs B have a try of various. 

20190807_164431.jpg

Looks decent, you could always drizzle a wee bit olive oil over it when it's just out the oven if it's looking too dry? It should soak into the bread a little bit.

Got some lamb leg steaks reduced to £1.25 in the co-op last week, chucked them in the freezer, defrosted them last night, the wife made a lovely lamb tikka with them. Browned off, then cooked in a casserole dish for 2 hours. Perfect.

Did you only cook one half, Bairnardo? The mango still looks raw (what do you call uncooked mango fs!?) 
Na it does look that way though. The mango didnt catch much under the heat. Prob should have put some olive oil on it. It actually charred a wee bit better on my one.