Nom Nom Nom

I’ve never made a pizza before, so what is so bad about the dough bit? Wrong ingredients, or the ridiculously specific measurements?
Youv had a pizza though.... That "dough" would hit you like a fucking train and block your bowel for a week. Certainly wouldnt resemble and sort of pizza bread iv ever had.

Did you make your own dough? Was it similar to bread dough? 
You could try and MSG OUT pizza
Mozzarella, Sausage, Green Olives, Urchin and Tarragon.

Yeah the dough was just 00 flour, water, salt and yeast, proved for 2 hours, divided up then proved again and stretched out thin. Pretty easy but done by hand is a shift. Will be mixer and dough hook mext time.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Adam101 said:
Did you make your own dough? Was it similar to bread dough? 
You could try and MSG OUT pizza
Mozzarella, Sausage, Green Olives, Urchin and Tarragon.

Yeah the dough was just 00 flour, water, salt and yeast, proved for 2 hours, divided up then proved again and stretched out thin. Pretty easy but done by hand is a shift. Will be mixer and dough hook mext time.

Ahh nice 00 flour I used that to make pasta it was excellent. Can you hand throw the dough yet?

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If I say so myself, I did a good job on the dough. The thing now is trial and error with toppings. For example, it seems fresh mozzarella leeches a lot of water when it cooks. Need to get that ironed out somehow. Its going to be an adventure for which I will have to pay with serious exercise....

Good advice from Adam101 re the mozzarella. Try to let it dry out a bit, and if it's the large balls of mozzarella, that come in a pouch with water, a right good squeeze over the sink will help.

Kenkeneth.jpg

Just now, Silverton End said:

Good advice from Adam101 re the mozzarella. Try to let it dry out a bit, and if it's the large balls of mozzarella, that come in a pouch with water, a right good squeeze over the sink will help.

Kenkeneth.jpg

I wouldn't squeeze the ball just let it relax as it warms up and the water will come out, which is what is happening on top of your pizza.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:
I’ve never made a pizza before, so what is so bad about the dough bit? Wrong ingredients, or the ridiculously specific measurements?

Youv had a pizza though.... That "dough" would hit you like a fucking train and block your bowel for a week. Certainly wouldnt resemble and sort of pizza bread iv ever had.

I’ve had plenty of pizza but never made dough of any kind, and never asked how the dough was made for any pizzas I’ve ordered, so absolutely no idea what that dough would be like.

33 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Ahh nice 00 flour I used that to make pasta it was excellent. Can you hand throw the dough yet?

Not yet but I intend to learn, so I can be gallus as f**k...

32 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Kenkeneth.jpg

Will give this a try next time for sure.

23 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Fair point.

I was needlessly adding some smut into the topic 😀

Is smut ever truly needless? One thinks not. 

Link please!
https://uk.ooni.com/products/ooni-koda?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_O7k1aXd4wIVy7HtCh2sEgD4EAAYAiAAEgL_nfD_BwE

I went for gas only. Same money you can have the 3 which burns wood pellet but get the gas attachment. I like the idea of wood but its seemingly a pain in the hole.

Plus the koda looks fucking fly.

If one other person buys it we have a thread. You know what to do brother.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

https://uk.ooni.com/products/ooni-koda?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_O7k1aXd4wIVy7HtCh2sEgD4EAAYAiAAEgL_nfD_BwE

I went for gas only. Same money you can have the 3 which burns wood pellet but get the gas attachment. I like the idea of wood but its seemingly a pain in the hole.

Plus the koda looks fucking fly.

If one other person buys it we have a thread. You know what to do brother.

I've seen OONI products in Dobbies Garden Centre.