Nom Nom Nom

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Hummus on oatcakes. Don’t know why I’d never tried two of my favourite things together before:

3E0CBA7D-25D6-4B3E-AEC1-627E9709634F.jpeg

That honestly looks like your dog has thrown up on that oatcake 

no they were fine it was the Mexican rub on it that was just awful and the cuts were poor quality. i shouldnt have expected much else for £4. stick to making my own in future
Anything that calls itself sizzle steak, or frying steak or any of that shit is always old boots territory.

Steer clear. Fron Aldi, buy their rump if you want cheapness. Its still pretty decent.

Anything that calls itself sizzle steak, or frying steak or any of that shit is always old boots territory.

Steer clear. Fron Aldi, buy their rump if you want cheapness. Its still pretty decent.
usually go to the butchers for my meat but was intrigued to try these mexican ones. there was also habanero chilli ones but they would have been too hot for my missus.

Looks good but well done ribeye is the way to go 

Medium to medium-well I think is good for ribeye. Gives the fat the time to melt. Only steak I like cooked for that long. Everything else I like rare. Craving steak now. Not had one all year as I'm trying to get through all my freezer meat which seems to all be lamb shoulder, braising steak or ox cheek.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just had a prune yoghurt.

I once saw a tin of blue paint fall off the back of a van on the M6.  Luckily it missed my car and bounced back along the road.  In my rear view mirror I saw a lorry run over the top of it and the three lanes were instantly engulfed in a misty blue cloud.

Don't know why that popped into my head.