Sign in to follow this  
Derek Patterson

Sell Your Old Shite Mark2

Selling two game boy advances and about ten games too if you're interested contact and I'll give you a list of games

also selling ps2 and games contact and will give list of games

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

How much are you looking for for just the PS2 alone? I have a handful (or rather, a fucking cupboard full) of games, but my console broke about a year ago.

How much are you looking for for just the PS2 alone? I have a handful (or rather, a fucking cupboard full) of games, but my console broke about

a year ago.

How much would you be willing to pay for the ps2? :)

I'm a Uni student about to leave for home and I'm looking to get rid off my 22" telly, as I have a 32" at home.

It has:

HDMI. COMPONENT. VGA (connect to PC, use as monitor). COMPOSITE. 2 x SCART. AERIAL IN. FREEVIEW TUNER. ANALOGUE TUNER.

It's been a cracking TV and well worth the £150 I paid for it in August when I was not a skint student. If I didn't have a much larger one at home I'd be keeping it.

The HDMI has a slight but easily fixed issue. The colour is dodgy on the HDMI channel if you start the TV on it. If you start on another channel, or even change channel, it works perfectly.

£85 if you collect it from Dundee or Dunfermline. £100 and I'll post it.

post-19623-12748099096058_thumb.jpg

Edited by Liam.

I'm a Uni student about to leave for home and I'm looking to get rid off my 22" telly, as I have a 32" at home.

It has:

HDMI. COMPONENT. VGA (connect to PC, use as monitor). COMPOSITE. 2 x SCART. AERIAL IN. FREEVIEW TUNER. ANALOGUE TUNER.

It's been a cracking TV and well worth the £150 I paid for it in August when I was not a skint student. If I didn't have a much larger one at home I'd be keeping it.

The HDMI has a slight but easily fixed issue. The colour is dodgy on the HDMI channel if you start the TV on it. If you start on another channel, or even change channel, it works perfectly.

£85 if you collect it from Dundee or Dunfermline. £100 and I'll post it.

Make it £70 and you have a deal

Make it £70 and you have a deal

Ah f**k it go on then. Was gonna argue for something halfway but can't be arsed and I'd rather not have to drive it home if I don't have to.

I'll PM you. :)

Ah f**k it go on then. Was gonna argue for something halfway but can't be arsed and I'd rather not have to drive it home if I don't have to.

I'll PM you. :)

This didnt happen :(

Not selling, but giving away. When I signed up with 3, they sent me out a free PAYG sim. I have no use for it whatsover, so if it's of use to anyone, let me know.

Subaru impreza WRX turbo, 85,000 miles, y reg, dark blue, part service history, no tax no mot, greedy ex wife and loss of job forces sale, £3,000 ono pm me for more details,Alloa area

Brand new Blackberry Curve 8520, locked to T-Mobile but you can unlock for £10. Already got one and have gotten this as an upgrade for renewing my contract. Retails at about £180, will sell for £130. Still boxed and in original packaging, PM me if interested

Got a nice wee glass vivarium if anyone wants one. It measures 24(l)x15(h)x12(d)", it'd be good for small tree frogs, young crested geckos, stick insects or arboreal tarantulas.

I bought it for my tree frogs but managed to get a bigger viv and so this one is now spare. It's got fittings for UV and standard bulb though I've never tried them and the doors are sliding glass. Also has a wee heat mat to go with it.

Looking for £20 for it, It's been well cleaned out etc. PM me if you want it but you'll need to collect it from Falkirk area as it can't really be sent in the post.

post-67-12770517039863_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ceratogyrus

Anybody want a PAYG t-mobile sim card with a tenner credit on it? nae use for it so if you want it PM me details and I'll send it, not after anything but a feeling of doing good for the world.

Looking for a smoothie maker if anyone is selling.

Have an Silver LG Viewty for sale. Good condition - used for a year before getting a new phone

Its unlocked and I have a selection of diferrent sim cards from diferent networks for you to choose from.

Boxed with cables. Ideally to be picked up or I could meet someone in Glasgow City Centre. If need be I will post

Looking for about £35 + a few quid for postage if need be

EDIT: Also have a couple of protective covers for the screens

Edited by paul-r-cfc