Sign in to follow this  
Derek Patterson

Sell Your Old Shite Mark2

samsung tocco f480 comes with original box charger and all the original bits and pieces the phone has been well used and has loads of surface scratches nothing serious and still works perfectly. it works on t mobile and virgin (may be network free)

£35.00 plus postage

pm me if interested

Sony Ericsson C902 for sale. Unboxed and without headphones. Charger is included. Unlocked to all networks. Selling as a result of upgrade.

£30. PM if interested.

Selling an X-box 360 60GB good condition hardly used with 2 wireless controllers and Games

including Fifa 10, Pro evo 09, GTA and a few more PM me with offers if interested cheers!!!

Not sure if this will interest anyone, but Vodafone have made a complete baws up and sent me a brand new Nokia N97 mini. Ive decided to stick my sim in that and sell the phone is was using up until then, a standard Nokia N97. Its fully reset to factory settings and comes with the box and everything that came with it (as far as i'm aware).

Pm for details!

I'm doing a clearout and have a half size snooker table up for grabs if anyone wants it. If anyone in the Dumfries area wants to come and collect it, it's theirs. PM for details.

My sister has a chair and a table free to a good home or charity. pm me for more details.

I bought a HD cable from Currys I think it was just before Christmas to hook my laptop up to the flat screen in my room, I've not been using it recently. Paid £70 for it, if anyones interested give me a shout, not looking for much for it as no doubt is a bit cheaper in the shops now. But better than it collecting dust.

2007-08 Scotland Home Shirt M- good condition

2007-08 Scotland Home Shorts S - good condition

10-11 Inverness CT home M - Excellent condition

2007-08 Italy Away Shirt M - Very Good Condition

2008-09 Fenerbahce Fourth Shirt M -Brand new

2006 - 07 Barcelona Home - M - Excellent condition

current Scotland Home - M - Excellent condition

If interested message me an offer.

will take £2 for delivery .

Selling Xbox 360 including 2 controllers, 60 gig hard drive, all the appropiate cables and also a wireless bridge adaptor and 10 games including COD4, COD MW2, Fifa 09, NHL 2k10, Top Spin 3, Pro Evo 08 and 09, GTA 4, Fight Night 3 and the Golden Compass. COD4 disk a bit suspect but all levels fully workable on Xbox Live, all other disks tested and work fine. All for £120. Can pick up in Cumbernauld or meet Glasgow area (fives - M.Wallace). Bought Boxing Day 2009 so no past history with RROD and hasn't been tampered with or any shit like that. Console is fairly new so wouldn't expect it to happen either.

PM asap if wanted please. Giving it three days to the p&b masses before firing it up on ebay.

want to swap my ps3 for best wii package.

Homebrew enabled Wii with Wii Sports and an extra controller (2 Wiimotes, 2 nunchucks in total),

Games - Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil on Gamecube and Super Mario Sunshine on Gamecube.

A homebrew Wii allows you to easily download games. It is of course illegal and if you DO want to swap, I cannot condone the illegal downloading of games in any way. :ph34r:

If he doesent want to swap, are you willing to sell said Wii? And possibly a quick tutorial on how to download the games?

If he doesent want to swap, are you willing to sell said Wii? And possibly a quick tutorial on how to download the games?

Tried to PM you there but I think your inbox is full.

How much are you offering?

Homebrew enabled Wii with Wii Sports and an extra controller (2 Wiimotes, 2 nunchucks in total),

Games - Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil on Gamecube and Super Mario Sunshine on Gamecube.

A homebrew Wii allows you to easily download games. It is of course illegal and if you DO want to swap, I cannot condone the illegal downloading of games in any way. ph34r.gif

just seen this today.sorry m8 its gone.

Ipod 16gb 5th generation, 2 months old and still has original earphones and cable in very good working order. Paid £150 for it 2 months ago, would accept £100. Only selling this as I have now got an Ipod Touch.

Selling two game boy advances and about ten games too if you're interested contact and I'll give you a list of games

also selling ps2 and games contact and will give list of games

:) :) :) :) :)

I bought a HD cable from Currys I think it was just before Christmas to hook my laptop up to the flat screen in my room, I've not been using it recently. Paid £70 for it, if anyones interested give me a shout, not looking for much for it as no doubt is a bit cheaper in the shops now. But better than it collecting dust.

You paid HOW MUCH!?!

Is this a standard HDMI cable?

Costs about three quid from Tesco, standard HDMI cable. Were they wearing a mask when you bought it?