• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Derek Patterson

Sell Your Old Shite Mark2

Im selling my AMD RX 480 XFX black edition graphics card. Its listed on ebay for £225 but I'd take £200 from my fellow P&Bers

ebay link

I put the ebay link for info, Id be happy to sell it outwith ebay 

One Mitre Delta Fluo Hyperseam Football.  Originates from Govan.  Seldom used.  One previous owner.  Looking for offers.  Will exchange for a decent midfielder:

mitre.JPG.be2abd708527aadc8d3d377a2284bdcb.JPG

VR headset....one you stick your phone in apparently... No idea why anyone would wish this on me...

I have a greenday standing ticket for July 4th available. Looking for face value If anyone is interested.

Im selling my Caravan if anyone is interested? 

Bailey Ranger, 5 Berth, 2001, Awning, pump, tanks, gas and all the cables to get going straight away.

Advertsed for £3800 

P&B price £3000

image.png

Dundee Utd v Ross County cup final half 'n half scarf.

No idea how I came to acquire this, but guessing it'll be appreciated more by some United fan.  Free to good home, or 1p if anyone kicks up a fuss about this being a 'SELL your own shite' thread.

s-l225.jpg

PS4 white 500gb

Fifa 17

Mass Effect Andromeda

Witcher 3

Fallout 4

Horizon Zero Dawn

Boxed all cables included and all in excellent condition. Which would be a different story if Fifa had El Bahktoui on the front cover.

Please PM me more more info or a reasonable offer,

Iphone 6. Only slightly fucked. May contain some saucy images. Will exchange for Irn Bru and/or Space Raiders. 

IMG_20180331_180036.jpg
IMG_20180331_175304.jpg

60 plate Zafira, 93000 miles, MOT until March 2019, just had 3 new brake calipers, new brake discs and pads all round, new back springs and new window wipers.

£2100 ovno

Way back in the 80's, I heard a song on Radio 1...., "Waiting fora Train.." by an Australian band called Flash and the Pan.

I thought it was great, and later bought the CD it was on..., called..., yep.... "Panorama".

The song was great, but never made much impression on the charts.

Several months ago, I Iisted it on eBay.    Gets some views, but so far no takers.

Do you ever get the feeling that you might, might, just be the only person in the world that actually bought a particular CD ?

Way back in the 80's, I heard a song on Radio 1...., "Waiting fora Train.." by an Australian band called Flash and the Pan.
I thought it was great, and later bought the CD it was on..., called..., yep.... "Panorama".
The song was great, but never made much impression on the charts.
Several months ago, I Iisted it on eBay.    Gets some views, but so far no takers.
Do you ever get the feeling that you might, might, just be the only person in the world that actually bought a particular CD ?
That's a cracking tune - I've still got the single somewhere.
On a slightly related note, am I the only person in the Western Hemisphere to have watched the series Treme, set in post-Katrina New Orleans?