Camera Showoff - Assignment added!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also check out some of the sites for the various camera magazines most if not all also have forums) - DC Mag, Digital Photographer, DSLR User, Amateur Photographer and DP Review for reviews in general.

I'd also recommend Tips From the Top Floor. There is also an associated podcast that is pretty good. Although both of these may be better once you actually get started.

Mark Yardley in goals? What the hell is that with the Yellow top on beside Yardley in the goalmouth scramble?

GOL-UM

The Home Office has distanced itself from photography guidance that was published by the Metropolitan Police earlier today.

The advice, which appeared on the Met's website, is intended as a guide for photographers and police officers in relation to photography in public and current anti-terrorism legislation.

However, it was unclear whether the advice had been government approved.

Asked whether it had been endorsed by the Home Office, a spokesman told Amateur Photographer 'The Home Office has got nothing to do with it.'

:lol: Excellent. We wash our hands of all responsibility again! :lol:

Back from my trip up north, and spent last night putting the pics on Facebook, so will spend tonight sorting out the best (in my view) ones and put them on the Flickr group

• 2 months later...
Here is a plug for my freind craig, he does the photos for dafc.net among other things... i`ll try get him to sign up to p+b but in the meantime...

http://craigbrownphotography.jimdo.com/

http://www.dafc.net/pictures/

Grant got me to sign up... As he says i do some of the trackside work for dafc.net, however photography is slightly more than a hobby for me, This summer i photographed 3 weddings, and try to do as much portraiture as possible, the general family shots and the likes.

My current kit is(sorry for the jargon) a canon 400d, with 2.8 70-200mm, 18-55mm kit lens, 1.8 50mm, 430exii flash gun. I also use Elinchrome studio flash`s and a black/white reversable backdrop for my studio work. and various other bits of bobs i`ve picked up here and there..

Some cracking photos already in this thread! keep them comming.

Craig.

Archived