Camera Showoff - Assignment added!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-11046-1246452803_thumb.jpg

Sadly not one of my photos, but thought it deserved a place on here. This was taken by one of my mates a couple of weeks back with a normal point and fire digital camera. Sunset over The Fannichs.

As I said earlier. I havent had much of a chance to take many pics with my new camera but Ill post a few that I have taken.

IMG_0160.jpg

One I took at my mums a few weeks ago.

Im uploading some others so Ill post them in a few mins.

My works PC wont show the majority of the photo's so i will wait till i am home and see them. Hope they are as good as some of the ones posted yesterday. :)

A guy at work had never seen the Falkirk Wheel before but had heard about it. He asked if I would go and take pics for him as he was interested in it.

After seeing them, hes plannign on a trip up to see it properly. Hes an engineer so is into all that kind of thing.

Enjoy :)

Taken on my new camera - Clicky

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

Right folks, I have created a group for us to post our photos onto in Flickr. Click here. Can someone let me know if that link works, so I don't have to log off my Flickr account to check? I think I've set it up so you don't have to request access to join, so fire away folks!

(p.s. You will need a Flickr account to join, but it's free to join if you don't have an account already - http://www.flickr.com )

Right folks, I have created a group for us to post our photos onto in Flickr. Click here. Can someone let me know if that link works, so I don't have to log off my Flickr account to check? I think I've set it up so you don't have to request access to join, so fire away folks!

(p.s. You will need a Flickr account to join, but it's free to join if you don't have an account already - http://www.flickr.com )

Link works OK

Yeah agreed.

It’s looking like it’s going to be a good evening again, so may be out latter on trying out a couple of things. Need to pop into Jessops first see how much a tripod’s going to set me back.

I got my tripod on ebay for £12. It's lightweight and came with a carry bag. Worth a look... :)

Thanks Growl3th!

Ive joined up and Im uploading pics now.

Archived