Camera Showoff - Assignment added!

You have a very short memory don't you.

:P

Sadly, yes - did I not get you one when it was my turn? Did I owe you one after a misplaced bet?

If you're in Paisley for Toma's gig this friday I promise to make amends! ;)

That had better not been aimed at me too sunshine! :angry:

No - not at all. It's us hard core insomniacs that make the place what it is! :D

Edit: The 'palce' - FFS - better be me going to bed soon! :rolleyes:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sadly, yes - did I not get you one when it was my turn? Did I owe you one after a misplaced bet?

If you're in Paisley for Toma's gig this friday I promise to make amends! ;)

No - not at all. It's us hard core insomniacs that make the palce what it is! :D

It was in the Lily thread ;)

You said you'd get me it at the fives, but I never got to meet anyone :lol:

Good.

Yes, yes we do, except you're bottling it for the night! <_<

It was in the Lily thread ;)

You said you'd get me it at the fives, but I never got to meet anyone :lol:

Good.

Yes, yes we do, except you're bottling it for the night! <_<

Ah, I remember - it was for that Lily photo you posted! :)

Not bottling it quite just yet - although it won't be long. I had a hard day on my own, walking about five miles about the airport. :angry: My feet are aching! <_<

Come along on friday, seeing as you never had the bottle to say hello at the Fives! :D

Ah, I remember - it was for that Lily photo you posted! :)

Not bottling it quite just yet - although it won't be long. I had a hard day on my own, walking about five miles about the airport. :angry: My feet are aching! <_<

Come along on friday, seeing as you never had the bottle to say hello at the Fives! :D

Oui, oui B)

Mes excuses, mais il n'est pas comme je l'ai fait dix heures aujourd'hui, moi-même. ;)<_<

Je suis désolé mais je ne peux pas, c'est la dernière fois que je vais voir ma copine de vingt-six jours! :angry:

Oui, oui B)

Mes excuses, mais il n'est pas comme je l'ai fait dix heures aujourd'hui, moi-même. ;)<_<

Je suis désolé mais je ne peux pas, c'est la dernière fois que je vais voir ma copine de vingt-six jours! :angry:

C'est pas un probleme! Votre copine, tu dit? Formidable! ;) C'est ainsi l'unfortunate et moi comprennent totalement. J'espère que vous avez plaisir à se réunir avec elle bientôt. J'ondulerai notre drapeau collectif à Toma's gig de vendredi ! La pinte vous attend toutes les fois que nous nous réunissons encore ! Étreintes !

Une 'Edit': Merde! <_<:lol:

Bon chance mon ami et j'espere vouz avez un nuit tranquille. Pour moi, c'est le fin - j'ecoute mon lit! ;) Bonsoir! :)

C'est pas un probleme! Votre copine, tu dit? Formidable! ;) C'est ainsi l'unfortunate et moi comprennent totalement. J'espère que vous avez plaisir à se réunir avec elle bientôt. J'ondulerai notre drapeau collectif à Toma's gig de vendredi ! La pinte vous attend toutes les fois que nous nous réunissons encore ! Étreintes !

Une 'Edit': Merde! <_<:lol:

Bon chance mon ami et j'espere vouz avez un nuit tranquille. Pour moi, c'est le fin - j'ecoute mon lit! ;) Bonsoir! :)

What are you winking at?! Yes it's my girlfriend! :lol:

Yeah, it's fucking shite.

Good luck to Toma, and I hope you enjoy his band. :lol:

Fives next year then? :lol:

Me too, I'm shattered, good night.

What are you winking at?! Yes it's my girlfriend! :lol:

Yeah, it's fucking shite.

Good luck to Toma, and I hope you enjoy his band. :lol:

Fives next year then? :lol:

Me too, I'm shattered, good night.

Votre copine, elle est chaud, oui?

Absolutement, je suffremenent aussi! :(

Merci beaucoup! J'espere c'est un nuit fantastique ;)

Mai oui, naturellement - Je suis 'Kilt' :D

Bonsoir mon ami - je suis fatigue aussi!

Salút et dormé bien!

Votre copine, elle est chaud, oui?

Absolutement, je suffremenent aussi! :(

Merci beaucoup! J'espere c'est un nuit fantastique ;)

Mai oui, naturellement - Je suis 'Kilt' :D

Bonsoir mon ami - je suis fatigue aussi!

Salút et dormé bien!

Oui, mais bien sûr, je suis biaisé :lol:

:(

Eh bien, il devrait l'être si il est tout bon ;)

:lol:

Bonsoir mon ami

:o Stalker! Nah it was probably Salty that told you who I was.

Anyway yes I was, but I didn't stay long as Dave got chucked oot, I may have seen you, I'm not sure :unsure:

Night.

Aye, you would have seen me there because I saw that. I was sat chatting with Salty, Monster and others at the time I think.

Are any of you on Flickr? We could have a P&B group set up on there which would save attachments on here!

Tremendous idea!

Tremendous idea!

Think you're on my Flickr contacts already! :)

I'll set up a group later if there's more interest? I'm away back to work now, so wont have the chance, but I'll be back around 5.

Recently got myself a Sonly Alpha 200 DSLR camera with a 18-70mm lens and took it out for a wee run last night...just wondering if there are any other amateur photographers out there in.

Got the same kit last August and have had loads of fun with it. Got two weeks of soon and will probably spend it 24/7 with the camera. Might post a few pics up later when I get home.

Really want to get into sport's photography but that might upset the wife if I'm snapping away on a Saturday morning at the Bevvy before going to the football in the afternoon.

Flickr group is a great idea!!! My flickr is http://www.flickr.com/photos/growl3th

A group album would be interesting to go through. Some folk like portraits and others, like me, prefer landscapes.

Here's a couple of sunrises. I'll delete them when I'm into flickr.

An Ayrshire sunrise.

Quail Road

Archived