Camera Showoff - Assignment added!

I got myself a Canon Powershot G10 camera a few months ago. I love it, its a cracking wee camera :)

Ive taken a few pic but not alot with it.

Ill post some tomorrow as Im on my laptop just now and dont have any of them handy.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers. Have some more of the keeper...

2405200909.JPG

Balletic!

1406200910.JPG

Energetic

1406200915.JPG

Pathetic

No. Nor the three before it, or the two after it. :lol:

In his defence (and looking at the squad, it's his only one) he usually keeps the score down.

Fantastic, mate. Although as an ex-keeper myself, I think he did a great job and it's always easy to make the last man look stupid when your defenders are as much use as a chocolate fireguard! <_<

Hats off to the big man - respect! :)

Fantastic, mate. Although as an ex-keeper myself, I think he did a great job and it's always easy to make the last man look stupid when your defenders are as much use as a chocolate fireguard! <_<

Hats off to the big man - respect! :)

I think the keeper might post on here. He's an Elgin fan.

I have some average efforts, sadly none are a patch on some of those already posted. This is partly down to me having a very basic 6 mega-pixle camera which I have had about 4 or 5 years now! I might buy a new (far superior) one or put it on my list to Santa. I really want to get quite good at photography.

I have some average efforts, sadly none are a patch on some of those already posted. This is partly down to me having a very basic 6 mega-pixle camera which I have had about 4 or 5 years now! I might buy a new (far superior) one or put it on my list to Santa. I really want to get quite good at photography.

My Dynax 7D is only 6.8 megapixels. Horribly out of date, but I still get by with it.

Its only a basic camera I have, but that Picasa3 programme can really change normal pics into very good ones.

Its only a basic camera I have, but that Picasa3 programme can really change normal pics into very good ones.

Picasa3 you say? I think I will download that, having briefly looked it up. I am still going to purchase a more up-to-date camera in the not-too-distant future. My dad has some advanced camera which is amazing and my Auntie's camera is something else! Mind you she is a professional freelance photographer!

Is that Chesh, Shaker? Oh, meant to tell you, I heard your mention on Radio 1 on Sat. ;) I was on my way to Lossie at the time, funnily enough.

I'm quite into taking pics - particularly of coastal views and sunsets and things like that. We got a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18 about a year ago and it's cracking good for a digital camera.

3608326809_e56e3b9f23.jpg

3609094254_96e086e9c5.jpg

3586527287_06d009164e.jpg

2696445859_58cc48170a.jpg

I'm quite into taking pics - particularly of coastal views and sunsets and things like that. We got a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18 about a year ago and it's cracking good for a digital camera.

3608326809_e56e3b9f23.jpg

3609094254_96e086e9c5.jpg

3586527287_06d009164e.jpg

2696445859_58cc48170a.jpg

That's some stunning work there! :) May I save the sunset pic as a backdrop to use in my Lughnasadh/Samhain celebrations? I also liked your photie on the ski-slope (The Lecht or something?) :unsure: You remember, when you were thin! :D;)

Aye, fire on Kilt.

Cheers honey - I'll be able to enlarge it at work on our colour printer, laminate it and use it as a backdrop to the Goddess alter, celebrating Lughnasadh/Samhain as the Earth Mother shades into the Crone (Wise Woman ready to pass on her knowledge to the Maiden), the Green Man/Summer Oak King transforms into the the Winter Holly King and the sun reaches it's equinox and fades away over the Winter.

Blessed Be! :)

Incidently what camera would people on here recommend getting for around £150? Willing to go sligtly higher but £200 may be too much.

Depends upon whether you are wanting a DSLR (interchangable Lens kits and a bit more technical) or a compact (like the point and shot type) The lowest DSLR would be around the £250 mark, while a decent compact camera could be between £120 - £160.

However you can find a 2nd hand DSLR with a seperate lens for near the £200 mark, but hunt around and see whats out there.

Depends upon whether you are wanting a DSLR (interchangable Lens kits and a bit more technical) or a compact (like the point and shot type) The lowest DSLR would be around the £250 mark, while a decent compact camera could be between £120 - £160.

However you can find a 2nd hand DSLR with a seperate lens for near the £200 mark, but hunt around and see whats out there.

Im not to sure I would want DSLR I think I would just like a very decent compact camera.

i'm an amateur photographer concerntrating more on portraits..............................

carol_10.jpg

kirsty10.jpg

trina_10.jpg

natash10.jpg

lindsa10.jpg

Very nice. The second and fifth are very good.

As are all the others.

Archived