Camera Showoff - Assignment added!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had my dSLR for a while now and noticed this thread when I searched for photography. Noticed you kicking about on another forum mackie, did you decide on your lens for football the Sony?

http://www.dyxum.com/ is a good resoruce for Sony/Konica/Minolta.

Have got my eye on 2 or 3, but will look at the site. Hopefully get it in the next 2 weeks ang get to some games when County are away from home.

I go to a lot of races, so decided I may as well start taking a few pics.

n675870075_3570102_2962.jpg

Love this one

• 2 months later...

Whilst on a road trip with my mates in September I woke up at 6am, blindingly hungover, and stumbled down to Portree Harbour to take a few snaps. This one turned out the best of them all:

19671902.jpg

I also took this one, but I didn't notice at the time that there were rain drops on my lens, otherwise it'd have turned out better.

97882955.jpg

Whilst on a road trip with my mates in September I woke up at 6am, blindingly hungover, and stumbled down to Portree Harbour to take a few snaps. This one turned out the best of them all:

19671902.jpg

I also took this one, but I didn't notice at the time that there were rain drops on my lens, otherwise it'd have turned out better.

97882955.jpg

EDIT: made an arse of myself.

Here is a plug for my freind craig, he does the photos for dafc.net among other things... i`ll try get him to sign up to p+b but in the meantime...

edit11.jpg

Not very often I go on Pie and Bovril and see a picture of a girl I went to school with :lol:

Good photos as always from Craig.

Archived