Camera Showoff - Assignment added!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty good efforts there sir. I've got a few photo's on Flickr (Link in my sig) if you fancy a look at them.

Edit: Forgot to mention my photo's are taken using a Canon EOS 400D with either the standard 18-55mm kit lens that comes with it or the Canon 55-250mm IS lens.

Have been an amateur photographer of football for years now. Never considered taking photos of things outside a football ground for some reason.

0403200910.jpg

2504200917.jpg

0206200906.JPG

Plenty more on the Lossiemouth FC website - www.lossiemouthfc.co.uk.

Have been an amateur photographer of football for years now. Never considered taking photos of things outside a football ground for some reason.

Good photo's mate. I particularly like the 'late challenge' 1st one (Ouch! :( ) and the lardy keeper in the last! :lol:

Pretty good efforts there sir. I've got a few photo's on Flickr (Link in my sig) if you fancy a look at them.

Edit: Forgot to mention my photo's are taken using a Canon EOS 400D with either the standard 18-55mm kit lens that comes with it or the Canon 55-250mm IS lens.

The photo of the young STAG with the pin is brilliant

Some light-hampered stuff I took at the Isle of May on Sunday...

puffin1.jpg

Shot using a Minolta Dynax 7D and Tamron 70-300mm zoom.

That a real nice capture

No. Nor the three before it, or the two after it. :lol:

In his defence (and looking at the squad, it's his only one) he usually keeps the score down.

:lol::lol:

That a real nice capture

Fantastic place to visit if you get the light and don't mind the company of 40,000 pairs of puffin!

Some other recent stuff:

post-616-1246391827_thumb.jpg

post-616-1246391847_thumb.jpg

post-616-1246391836_thumb.jpg

post-616-1246391802_thumb.jpg

post-616-1246391791_thumb.jpg

post-616-1246391814_thumb.jpg

3673486714_12023e7ebc.jpg

I love that.

0206200906.JPG

I love how the bald guy has stopped to pose for the camera!

I love that.

Thanks, it was my first time correcting the shutter speed and all other settings, and got a good result, although will head out there latter on in the week hopefully with a tripod to get the rocks more clearler but have the same affect with the water...theres also another few (count20) that did not come out as hoped which need to be redone.

Archived