Is Sex Overrated?

Guest A Raving Saintee
Having reached a certain age, and having had a monogamous(ish) relationship for 30 plus years, the magic of sex has worn off. Not only that but looking back I wonder if it was as good as I remember it.

Is it just me or is this a common experience?

Given the age of many (most?) posters they may not understand or appreciate it - of course maybe they dread the day it happens to them.

Your just clearly not getting any then. :P

Sex should neveer be over-rated.

If you ever think for 1 second that sex is overrated,you aint doin it right.

Secret to great sex is really fuckin simple.

Keep yer lady happy in the bedroom(in other words dont be selfish,pmsl)and she will always want more and when yer lady is in that kinda mood,trust me,the sex will blow yer funkin mind at 4 o'clock in the funkin morning. :D

If you ever think for 1 second that sex is overrated,you aint doin it right.

Secret to great sex is really fuckin simple.

Keep yer lady happy in the bedroom(in other words dont be selfish,pmsl)and she will always want more and when yer lady is in that kinda mood,trust me,the sex will blow yer funkin mind at 4 o'clock in the funkin morning. :D

Aye, cheers for that, Swiss Toni.

Guest Kincardine
She is 6 months gone and she has been begging in a subtle way by saying"goan scratch my back" :lol:

I dont think I could but as time passes I am becoming more flexible.I used to think no way.

I don't think I could have sex with a pregnant woman after her bump appeared. It just seems so wrong, and sick.

We have 3 kids (10, 8 and 7) and (after the 1st trimester) had sex more frequently when she was pregnant that at any other time since we first got together. Try it; you'll not regret it!

You really are a horrible human being, aren't you?
That is as low as it gets Fudge :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: You must really have been desperate, did you enjoy the way the presenters pawed at all the non-erogenous zones on their body?

In my defence it was about 2 years ago and it was at 3am after I'd come home drunk. Even then, I still didn't have the bottle to actually speak to them so selected option 1 to listen in. I tugged away fruitlessly for 15 minutes before hanging up. It cost about £25 and I remember my dad going nuts a couple of weeks later when the phone bill arrived.

In my defence it was about 2 years ago and it was at 3am after I'd come home drunk. Even then, I still didn't have the bottle to actually speak to them so selected option 1 to listen in. I tugged away fruitlessly for 15 minutes before hanging up. It cost about £25 and I remember my dad going nuts a couple of weeks later when the phone bill arrived.

You either need more practice or you pressed the OF small talk option.

your defence isnt helping you out lol

Here, Babestation was alright. Did the job when the right burds were on (namely a rather buxom burd called Dani O'Neill).

I was once texted in, it took ages for it to appear on-screen though.

Apparently its on during the day as well :lol: