Is Sex Overrated?

Wait, Im a noob! :lol:

Yes you are.

Coultard, aint it? Anyway, why? :lol:

It's a clique thing. It's a 'funny', 'quirky', 'zany' thing they have going on. If you have that avatar then you're in the clique. If you don't then you are automatically a loser and aren't invited to their house for sessions of constant yapping about their children.

Schumacher ya clown...

Yes you are.

It's a clique thing. It's a 'funny', 'quirky', 'zany' thing they have going on. If you have that avatar then you're in the clique. If you don't then you are automatically a loser and aren't invited to their house for sessions of constant yapping about their children.

Schumacher ya clown...

Oh well then. :(

Cheers, it's nice to know what I do in my private life annoys you so much. :D

I'll review the avatar, I can tell you're an expert on what's zany and wacky my man. That headphone 'joke' never, ever gets old.

Now go on to the Michael Jackson thread, yet another third rate pun must be posted and you're the man for the job. Go now, for the greater good!

Really, it's just so folk will go "What are those avatars about". It was this or just posting random smilies in the Reasons To Be Cheerful thread, but someone's already got that covered.

Aye and I'll bring the printer so we can print out the photos of the kids. Are we still having lasagne?

Really, it's just so folk will go "What are those avatars about". It was this or just posting random smilies in the Reasons To Be Cheerful thread, but someone's already got that covered.

:rolleyes:

The dinner won't be shite, unlike the witch's choice of music, which would keep me up all night if we weren't leaving about...oooh....8-ish?

I'm thinking of going for The Importance of Being Idle next, with 'Idle' replaced with 'In the Clique'.