Is Sex Overrated?

Having reached a certain age, and having had a monogamous(ish) relationship for 30 plus years, the magic of sex has worn off. Not only that but looking back I wonder if it was as good as I remember it.

Is it just me or is this a common experience?

Given the age of many (most?) posters they may not understand or appreciate it - of course maybe they dread the day it happens to them.

My mrs is cheggers and I have not had my nat king since January.

Is it f**k overated.

You dont know what you had till you lost it.

Edited by seamus

Having reached a certain age, and having had a monogamous(ish) relationship for 30 plus years, the magic of sex has worn off. Not only that but looking back I wonder if it was as good as I remember it.

Is it just me or is this a common experience?

Given the age of many (most?) posters they may not understand or appreciate it - of course maybe they dread the day it happens to them.

the quantity becomes less, but the quality becomes awesome :D

My mrs is cheggers and I have not had my nat king since January.

Is it f**k overated.

You dont know what you had till you lost it.

Keith?

I've not had it in a couple of months and, honestly, it's the only thing I can think about. As your man above says, overrated? Bollocks.

Keith?

I've not had it in a couple of months and, honestly, it's the only thing I can think about. As your man above says, overrated? Bollocks.

yeah cheggers, preggers,up the duff,bun in the oven,Aberdeen have not been playing at home for a while.

I dont think about it a lot but I look at folk and I think you got it last night and look at you ya ugly chunt.

yeah cheggers, preggers,up the duff,bun in the oven,Aberdeen have not been playing at home for a while.

I dont think about it a lot but I look at folk and I think you got it last night and look at you ya ugly chunt.

How far along is she? There will come a point where she's begging for it. Honestly.

When you are single and getting nothing you start desperate to have some then over time you really stop caring and wouldn't notice it, if it did.

When you are in a relationship and have it on tap you start desperate to have some then over time you really stop caring and wouldn't notice it, if it did.

Meh..

How far along is she? There will come a point where she's begging for it. Honestly.

She is 6 months gone and she has been begging in a subtle way by saying"goan scratch my back" :lol:

I dont think I could but as time passes I am becoming more flexible.I used to think no way.

She is 6 months gone and she has been begging in a subtle way by saying"goan scratch my back"

I dont think I could but as time passes I am becoming more flexible.I used to think no way.

A hint if I've ever heard one. Maybe a 33 is in order.

I don't think I could have sex with a pregnant woman after her bump appeared. It just seems so wrong, and sick.

I could not either but then maybe im selfish.

They do say though that women are more up for it when cheggers.

She is 6 months gone and she has been begging in a subtle way by saying"goan scratch my back" :lol:

I don't think I could have sex with a pregnant woman after her bump appeared. It just seems so wrong, and sick.

Oh for goodness sake! There's ways and means and besides, pregnancy sex is fucking brilliant.

I could not either but then maybe im selfish.

They do say though that women are more up for it when cheggers.

get her burreled roond ffs min.