Top Gear

He was acctually very good when he was on top gear a couple of years ago.

Doubt it's the 'real' stig they are unmasking...apparently the Enzo Ferrari XRR (or whatever it's called) is on tonight, and that Michael Schumacher will be 'Guest driving as the Stig'

That'd be pretty cool.

What times this on?

BBC2 at 8pm

Tonight's their race from London to Edinburgh 1950s style :)

Train, motorbike and car of course. If this is anywhere near as good as the London boat/car/bike/public transport race then it will be a belter.

That sounds great. Quite looking forward to tonight's episode.

I think my favourite Top Gear episodes are the one's involving the car-boats. The one where all 3 make a boat into a car and then the one where they try to go to France in Clarkson's car-boat. Absolute genius.

Clarkson tipping his ToyBoata over at the end of the first one is up there with my favourite Top Gear moments :lol:

Tonight's their race from London to Edinburgh 1950s style :)

Train, motorbike and car of course. If this is anywhere near as good as the London boat/car/bike/public transport race then it will be a belter.

:lol:

That sounds fantastic, the Top Gear events are thoroughly entertaining. Looking forward to this now! :D

edit: A hilarious episode of Top Gear was when they set their caravan on fire and then Hamster chucked a pillow out the window and set another one on fire! :lol:

Edited by Guest

There are so many amazing top gear moments. The episode in the US where they paints their cars distinctively is just comedy genius!

Thats my favourite as well you did'nt see Clarkson for dust when the 'good ol' boys' arrived with the guns and dogs.

Thats my favourite as well you did'nt see Clarkson for dust when the 'good ol' boys' arrived with the guns and dogs.

That was, to be fair to the fat, self-righteous taller version of Littlejohn, because he was driving a car promoting, erm, alternatively lifestyles. It was the best episode though. Top Gear definitely works best when they take it out of the studios and the track. The Vietnam special was also really good. Otherwise, its barely tolerable for its smugness.

That was, to be fair to the fat, self-righteous taller version of Littlejohn, because he was driving a car promoting, erm, alternatively lifestyles. It was the best episode though. Top Gear definitely works best when they take it out of the studios and the track. The Vietnam special was also really good. Otherwise, its barely tolerable for its smugness.

The Vietnam one was tremendous. It's now near the top of my "must go to places"

Nah, that's that shit singer/songwriter who babbles on about the blokes getting a semi on the beach or something.

Suggs?!

Oh no, that was in the middle of the street.