Top Gear

What are they doing now that the Stig's identity has been reveiled? Are they keeping Schumacher on or did they say on the show they will have a new Stig or whatever. I missed tonights show.

Apologies if this has been mentioned or explained earlier in the thread, too lazy to read through it :P

Possible whoosh for me but he aint The Stig, it was just a stunt.

The ending was great when he hit the camera! :lol:

The Froggy commie tractor is no more!

I've abandoned Citroen after 17 years.

You'll be horrified by what I've replaced it with! :lol:

And if John Brown continues as our "Manager", the chances of me visiting the Recs are somewhere between slim and none! <_<

I now need to know this.

Please not a Lexus.

What are they doing now that the Stig's identity has been reveiled? Are they keeping Schumacher on or did they say on the show they will have a new Stig or whatever. I missed tonights show.

Apologies if this has been mentioned or explained earlier in the thread, too lazy to read through it :P

Schumi ain't the normal Stig but the only way Ferrari would lend them the £1million car was if Schumi drove it so he became the Stig for one night only.

Schumi ain't the normal Stig but the only way Ferrari would lend them the £1million car was if Schumi drove it so he became the Stig for one night only.

A spot of research last night (for The Gray Ghost LOVED that Ferrari) showed that that was Schumachers personal Ferrari, so that'll be why they did it. Still think its a magnificent car.

I now need to know this.

Please not a Lexus.

No, not a Lexus.

I've gone the cheap, cheerful, practical route with Kia Sportage 2.0 dci, intelligent four wheel drive, leather,climate, cruise. Great tug!

I make no apologies - got a cracking deal and who can argue with a seven year warranty?

So - more tractoresque than ever now!

wasnt the first stig sacked for breach of contract, by revealing in his book he was the stig? I reckon at the end of last nights show it wasnt Schumacher, and the only reason they revealed him was because theyre replacing him, and the guy in the car a tthe end was Schumachers replacement. or am i jsut being daft?

wasnt the first stig sacked for breach of contract, by revealing in his book he was the stig? I reckon at the end of last nights show it wasnt Schumacher, and the only reason they revealed him was because theyre replacing him, and the guy in the car a tthe end was Schumachers replacement. or am i jsut being daft?

Yes, you're being daft. Extrememly daft.

The only reason Schumaker was The Stig was because Ferrari were only letting an owner of that Ferrari to drive it.

Schumaker has never been The Stig.

No, as stated about six times in this thread, the Stig is not, and other than last night, has never been Michael Schumacher. It was, however, Schumacher's personal car (and an absolute monstrosity as most super cars are, may I add) therefore he "played" the Stig.