Who's Going To Uni?

As I've still heard nothing I'm presuming a room hasn't been found in another building, but the tutor is pretty bad for not emailing until stupid o'clock. This leaves me with a dilemma over whether to work on the presentation or browse P&B all evening. Hmm.

Are you sure they don't mean send them your certificates if you actually go on to accept their offer?

Once I'd got an offer from Edinburgh, they said I'd only have to send them after you confirm their offer. Didn't have to do this with Dundee until I actually matriculated.

As for the core skills thing, they count for f**k all so I wouldn't bother.

I'm not even too sure, they didn't explain it very well, or in depth. This is what it said:

Dear first name

BSC (HONS) COMPUTER SCIENCE - YEAR 1

I am pleased to advise you that we have now fully considered your application to the above course and would like to offer you an unconditional place commencing September 2012. This offer can also be viewed on UCAS TRACK at www.ucas.com

Offers of admission to study at Robert Gordon University are subject to the University's Terms & Conditions Governing Admission. Full details can be found at www.rgu.ac.uk/admissions/applicants.

I would be most grateful if you could arrange to send in copies of all your educational certificates at your earliest convenience remembering to quote your student application number or UCAS personal ID number.blah blah SAAS, accommodation eligibility blah

St Andrews had the first meme page btw, if anyone cares.

Not gonna lie but this fire has been pretty great for me. My 2pm class on Monday has been moved to Colville 511 which is where I'm at for my 1pm class, so I don't need to leave the room after it.

My 9am Thursday class has been moved to Colville 511 as well but it's now at 11am.

Nothing about my Friday 9am class yet except that tomorrow's is cancelled but those two changes(especially Thursday's) is/are pretty ace.

No worries, I'm sure you'll be able to publish your groundbreaking collaborative research, "Fire = Bad Bad".

I'm not a chemical engineer, other than the room displacement couldn't give a f**k. Fire on the fourth floor and the building is still standing, that's engineering bitches.

Poor fishing attempt.

I dunno, he clearly states it is a fishing atempt and still gets one serious and one passive response. In many respects it is a good fishing attempt.

If that is his level of inverted snobbery at a poly imagine if he was at a real university like Glasgow or Edinburgh!

I dunno, he clearly states it is a fishing atempt and still gets one serious and one passive response. In many respects it is a good fishing attempt.

If that is his level of inverted snobbery at a poly imagine if he was at a real university like Glasgow or Edinburgh!

There's only one "real" University in Scotland and it's in the top 20 Universities in the World.

_Deal_with_it_dog.gif

There's only one "real" University in Scotland and it's in the top 20 Universities in the World.

_Deal_with_it_dog.gif

I agree, I joined Glasgow under false pretenses.

If they weren't paying me so much I'd be furious. As is it I am just passive aggressive to all the inferior students bringing it down.

Also Edinburgh Uni was ripped on the Apprentice fairly recently - deal with it.

I'm quite looking forward to this "innovative learning week". No classes so I'm going out Monday and Wednesday and going to a gig on Friday.

I'm out on placement just now otherwise my innovative learning week would have been mostly along the same lines. Pretty gutted that it's not in a fortnight's time.