Who's Going To Uni?

I'm a report, 2 exams, and a re-sit exam away from graduating. There's absolutely no way I'm staying on for Hons, and there's absolutely no way that I want to be an accountant every day for the rest of my life. What a complete waste of 3 years.

If I had the choice again of going to university or not, I wouldn't have to think twice. Not a chance.

I'm a report, 2 exams, and a re-sit exam away from graduating. There's absolutely no way I'm staying on for Hons, and there's absolutely no way that I want to be an accountant every day for the rest of my life. What a complete waste of 3 years.

If I had the choice again of going to university or not, I wouldn't have to think twice. Not a chance.

i'm in the same boat though as a biochemist, uni sadly hasn't turned out the way i had hoped though i'm now finished my 3rd, and now final, year.

everything was fine up until this year when i suddenly realised i'd made a huge error in what i wanted to do and i've thought about dropping out a few times although i thought i might as well finish what i've started. It's the feeling that i've wasted 3 years and the money i could have earned in this time has been lost that annoys me most

How come?

Thinking about aplying for small and standard at East Newington Place.

Fraser Court is the shittest accomodation I've seen. East Newington would be a good one, never been there myself but have heard it's similar to where I was (Hermit's Croft).

Got an email from SAAS, to have my fee's paid for again, problem being I've forgotten ,y username and password, plus they are so shit. God knows how long this will take.

Got an email from SAAS, to have my fee's paid for again, problem being I've forgotten ,y username and password, plus they are so shit. God knows how long this will take.

You have until 30 June to get it in so plenty of time.

Three exams <_< One other boy I know from Inverness is still here until the end of May, every other c**t pisses off home before then.

You have until 30 June to get it in so plenty of time.

Is that the deadline for submitting your claims for next year? How does it work if you need to resit exams in August? Do you just get like a conditional for your uni exams then?

Is that the deadline for submitting your claims for next year? How does it work if you need to resit exams in August? Do you just get like a conditional for your uni exams then?

That's the deadline for you getting your payments in time for the start of next year, but I assume you'll be okay to do it late.

Definitely Strathclyde bound come September, got my letter through last week saying so to do Computer Science, which has a bookies round the corner.

Whoopa!

Maybe your computing course will teach you about online gambling.

Aberdeen Uni this September for Accountancy :D

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what did you need grade-wise to get in? This is actually the same course I'm hoping to get into in a couple of years time after I've left school.

Edited by UltimateDAFC

History exam on Friday and I'm finished for 4 months. The exam itself is 50% and I'm currently sitting on around 35-40% of the total mark through coursework.

I'm in the same situation with all 3 of my modules. Think I've already got over 40% for 2 of them before I've sat any exams.