Who's Going To Uni?

Just switched from Joint Honours Law and Business to single Honours Business at Glasgow Uni. So yeah, a fairly Mickey Mouse course it has to be said.

Nah it truly is tbh. Maybe it'll be a bit more difficult in third year but in first and second year a lot of people don't bother with lectures at all.

TBF I actually knew some people who struggled with that course. Which I think is quite an achievement.

If you avoid shit like Ops or Project Management failure is scarcely even an option.

Can any of you Stirling dwellers help me out with this Succeed pish? No idea what's going on.

What are you struggling with? There's generally lectures on in the 1st week to talk you through things such as succeed and the library system etc. It's fairly straightforward however.

TBF I actually knew some people who struggled with that course. Which I think is quite an achievement.

If you avoid shit like Ops or Project Management failure is scarcely even an option.

This semester I'm doing Strategy, International Strategy, Research Methods and Entrepreneurship. Have you done any of those?

My choices were pretty limited as two of the courses were compulsory and since I'm going abroad second semester I could only pick courses which were only in the first semester (of which there were barely any).

I'm also trying to take courses abroad such as 'intro to organizational behaviour', but I don't think they'll let me for Honours.

Napier?

(jokes everyone, jokes)

TBF that's where I am and I make that joke as well. See if someone I don't know says it though or that I don't like, I jut mention the fact I turned down an Edinburgh unconditional to go there.

It's all dependant on your course, since only 3 uni's do the one I'm on. All of them sort of ex-tech colleges. Especially since Herriott-Watt stopped the course. (turned them down as all, just as well. :P)

Anyway more importantly. Uni's not confusing at all. If you get the grades go ffs.

Ohh aye and wandering about Lothian road and George Street last night was quality, a lot of very nervous, lost looking 18 year olds walking about sheepishly. See if I see any of the chunts who caused it to be so busy I ended up in Opium though!!!

Sorry went of track from the thread. :lol:

I'm aiming to be a fully chartered psychiatrist, and to do that I need to get at least a 2:1 in my undergrad degree, and then continue with a postgraduate masters. Hell I might even go for a PhD, so I'll be at uni for a while. But it's fine since I love psychology as a subject and I can't see myself doing anything else that interests me as much.