Who's Going To Uni?

Do most degrees and disciplines use APA reference and formatting?

It's a bloody pain in the arse compared to Harvard referencing /formatting that the majority of social sciences use.

I've had to use both (due to the psychology aspect of HRM) but I'm just required to use Harvard now. The difference is fairly negligible IMO.

And of course not, my writing style on here is far more relaxed than it would be in an academic piece of writing.

It's not 'relaxed': it's 'wrong. It makes no sense. It is a giant word salad of fail.

Which leaves our more distinguished readers questioning the wider merit of your two-bob course: given its lesser students emerge without even a basic grasp of their native language.

My A band 1 in higher English and B at Advanced higher must mean I have no grasp of the English language at all according to you. :lol:

I have a Higher A in English, an Advanced Higher A in English, a First Class Honours in a subject that requires an extensive grasp of the English language, and a Masters in the same discipline.

This is where you toddle off the thread with your tail between your legs. Unlucky.

And of course not, my writing style on here is far more relaxed than it would be in an academic piece of writing.

It's not 'relaxed': it's 'wrong. It makes no sense. It is a giant word salad of fail.

Which leaves our more distinguished readers questioning the wider merit of your two-bob course: given its lesser students emerge without even a basic grasp of their native language. 

My A band 1 in higher English and B at Advanced higher must mean I have no grasp of the English language at all according to you.  :lol:

I have a Higher A in English, an Advanced Higher A in English, a First Class Honours in a subject that requires an extensive grasp of the English language, and a Masters in the same discipline.

This is where you toddle off the thread with your tail between your legs. Unlucky. 

Point out what's wrong about it. Take your time.

And your extensive grasp of the English language didn't stop you from making this gaff;

"You haven't won anything, champ."

You never appeared in the thread after I picked you up on it.

This you trying to get one over me? Hilarious. :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Guest honestrae95

My A band 1 in higher English and B at Advanced higher must mean I have no grasp of the English language at all according to you. :lol:

I have a Higher A in English, an Advanced Higher A in English, a First Class Honours in a subject that requires an extensive grasp of the English language, and a Masters in the same discipline.

As you would say VT, I think you're 'scrambling for relevance'. Using examples of posters 'English' on a forum and drawing conclusions from there is very very pathetic.

My A band 1 in higher English and B at Advanced higher must mean I have no grasp of the English language at all according to you.  :lol:

I have a Higher A in English, an Advanced Higher A in English, a First Class Honours in a subject that requires an extensive grasp of the English language, and a Masters in the same discipline.

My cock is much bigger than yours!

Psychology is considered a bit of a joke subject, tbh. I definitely wouldn't consider it on the same level as History.

Considered a bit of a joke subject by who? All degrees are worthless if you dont put the work in and come away with a shit result. People who say psychology is a bit of a joke are usually the same people who have no idea what psychologists do.

Guest honestrae95

If any of your collective brain trust would actually like to format your replies, that'd be super.

I'm afraid you'll need to speak to Div in P&B towers about that. The format of posts while using P&B on your mobile is a bit erratic, unlucky VT. How's about staying on topic for a change?

Ye I'm at Glasgow. It was level 1 beginners Italian. Lasts the 2 semesters and basically teaches the language from scratch. Good if you're hoping to study the language further or if like me you just wanna learn the language

I'd been meaning to learn again for years and this forced me into it. Gave me no way to escape it :P

Did you have to take a language at Higher to do that? I wouldn't mind doing a language as my third subject when I start but I dropped French after Int 2 so don't know if I can.

Have you got an A in virgin studies as well?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Edited by kara_hibee

ata-cid='7341832' name='vikingTON' timestamp='1368452024' post='7341832']

Have you got an A in virgin studies to?

:lol:

ata-cid='7341832' name='vikingTON' timestamp='1368452024' post='7341832']

Have you got an A in virgin studies to?

:lol:

Before you point it out VT, i meant too. Typo.

Edited by kara_hibee