Who's Going To Uni?

Wish I knew my timetable, it's out in a week. Albeit I've only got the two to do.

Currently sitting doing coursework for next week. Annoyingly the tutor keeps changing the goalposts on what he wants. It's die next week alon with another. Then 4 weeks to do my third coursework, probably just blast through that during the Easter break.

Speaking of sensible political discourse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNmQp_HdyQI

:lol::lol::lol: I was in the year above Chris Sibbald at school and was in a few of his classes when I was in 6th year. I though he was an intolerable wee c**t, a smary git and a sook. Completely up his own arse. Is he getting a hard time of it then?

Edited by Enigma

Got a B3 in my politics essay - delighted with that. Thought I had done terribly and would've been delighted with a C

Was about the failure of russian and german democracy - thought I'd written it too much like I history essay which I probably did but thought I'd get penalised for it more than I did

Guest honestrae95

I've just firmed my conditional to do Law at Glasgow with Dundee as my unconditional insurance. I went to the Law open day at Glasgow and was highly impressed, so we'll see what happens but I should get my conditions. Strathy also gave me a conditional but I decided against using them as an insurance. Too risky IMO.

Currently sitting in the kilby computer centre trying to finish off a condition report for my Surevying module. Minimum word limit was set at 3000, but mines going to eb well over 5000, with the addition of sketches and photos, it's going to eb about 30 page long, gonna cost me an absolute fortune to print. At least my other courseworks are reports and essays and can be done in black and white.

b*****ds. :thumbsdown

I've just firmed my conditional to do Law at Glasgow with Dundee as my unconditional insurance. I went to the Law open day at Glasgow and was highly impressed, so we'll see what happens but I should get my conditions. Strathy also gave me a conditional but I decided against using them as an insurance. Too risky IMO.

What halls have you applied for at Glasgow? I'll probably end up there but I want to go to their Applicants' Day and Edinburgh's before I accept an offer.

Edited by Meathead

I was at Murano a few years back and while its a bit beige and dull, it's by and large quite safe.

Not going to say muggings and that never happen, but I think one person I know got mugged and that was in the Botanic Gardens of all places.

Although yes, getting to sleep can be a little difficult sometimes, would have been worth it if my flat had been in any way sociable.