Who's Going To Uni?

Really want my results now but I've no idea when we're actually going to get them. I know I passed Italian comfortably, there was no exam and it was all just based on work done over the semester, but I'm still waiting on Geography and Politics.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I know people doing law, business and science subjects and they all have theirs already!

And civil engineering cos we got ours today. :) Bring on writing a dissertation about Vapour Intrusion, the UK has barely touched it so having to read USEPA guidance on it... God they love their tables of fairly irrelevant information!

Don't ask why Environmental Health is counted as that, when we get a BSc and all the exams are based around Biology, Chemistry, Toxicology, Physics and Maths.

I'm safely into honours though I'm absolutely disgusted with my mark for Marketing. Had a total mind blank for one of the questions and instead of writing an extra 2 pages, I sat like a total fanny, had a sip of my Pepsi and wrote a horrible conclusion.

See on the SAAS application form where it asks you to 'please enter details of children wholly dependent on you', right after they take all your parents' details, is that asking me if I have any weans of if my parents have other children?

What is all this B1, C2 crap?

Use numbers like normal fucking people! <_<

Sitting on a 2:2 just now, which in Strathclyde terms is valued as a 2:1 if I want to do a PhD due to having a post grad diploma. :)

Managed to up my ridiculously bad mark for health and safety in the first semester with a 60 in Occupational Toxicology, and somehow got my lowest mark (52) in the exam I thought I did best in.

Overall marks 43 (the one I got 26 for H&S), 52, 52, 53, 56 and 60.

See on the SAAS application form where it asks you to 'please enter details of children wholly dependent on you', right after they take all your parents' details, is that asking me if I have any weans of if my parents have other children?

Do your parents have any weans that are wholly dependent on you?

Asking if YOU have any children that you pay for (regardless of whether they are yours).

Mines is much easier, I just get the max loan without giving parental details now. :)

Edited by SaltyTON

Do your parents have any weans that are wholly dependent on you?

It's worded quite poorly, especially since it comes right after the bit where it's asking for your parents' details, and it also refers to them as 'you'! :P

It's worded quite poorly, especially since it comes right after the bit where it's asking for your parents' details, and it also refers to them as 'you'! tongue.gif

There is a seperate bit where you add any siblings that are also recieving money from SAAS.

Since everyone else is posting their results, I got 6 A1s, 3 A2s and an A3.

I was absolutely delighted and more than a bit surprised, but it sets me up really well for a first as long as I don't completely f**k up next year.