Who's Going To Uni?

Economics went worse than expected, I forgot to bring a pencil so my diagrams were shoddy to say the least and I think I missed one out on the last question. The multiple choice section was decent and if I can scrape a D in the exams hopefully my coursework will bring me up to a C. Got a C1 in my politics essay as well which is decent enough.

History is the exam I am worrying about most and it start at 6pm. :unsure:

Also, I went to nearly all the lectures and we never went over the Gini Coefficient, why are you asking questions on it in the exam? There was another option but if you didn't know that you were fucked.

Edited by Supras

Physics of Fluids 4 today was a right bitch

Would have been able to get an A in each of the previous 5 exams but this was compiled of 4 of the hardest questions to come up, including one section that he had previously mentioned was un examinable.

Would love to get a B for it now, but a C is more likely I'm afraid <_<

Not a massive problem for me, got another 9 exams and two projects to try and get GPA into at least 2:1 territory bur for people on the BEng course that will be tricky to do now.

Stirling peeps - how do you work out your overall grade? I got a 2A (worth 40% overall), a 2D (40%) and a 1B (20%) if it's any help. I'd hazard a guess it comes out somewhere along the lines of 2A/2B overall, but really have no idea.

Edit - I think it's a 2B, if I've worked it out right.

Edited by Paco

Stirling peeps - how do you work out your overall grade? I got a 2A (worth 40% overall), a 2D (40%) and a 1B (20%) if it's any help. I'd hazard a guess it comes out somewhere along the lines of 2A/2B overall, but really have no idea.

Edit - I think it's a 2B, if I've worked it out right.

2B is indeed right. Well done!

Stirling peeps - how do you work out your overall grade? I got a 2A (worth 40% overall), a 2D (40%) and a 1B (20%) if it's any help. I'd hazard a guess it comes out somewhere along the lines of 2A overall, but really have no idea.

As far as I can tell, you basically need to work it out using the graphs here to change your grade into a percentage, and then doing the maths.

I've done some sort of dodgy maths and it's coming out saying that you should get a 1C, but I don't think that's right...

Edit: It took me too long, and it's blatantly wrong :lol:

Edited by Dunc

2B is indeed right. Well done!

Cheers! How did you get on yourself? Are you taking Politics/History again next semester?

As far as I can tell, you basically need to work it out using the graphs here to change your grade into a percentage, and then doing the maths.

I've done some sort of dodgy maths and it's coming out saying that you should get a 1C, but I don't think that's right...

Edit: It took me too long, and it's blatantly wrong :lol:

:lol: Cheers all the same. I was thoroughly confused for a while there.

:lol: No problem. Yeah I will be. Got my history back today too and I passed it so that was alright.

Nicely done. Where did you get the History results back from? Had a look at webCT there, nothing up, and I've not got an e-mail telling me to go pick it up.

Nicely done. Where did you get the History results back from? Had a look at webCT there, nothing up, and I've not got an e-mail telling me to go pick it up.

My tutor basically said to us, if you haven't gone off on holiday by the 10th then come and see me and I'll give you them back. Not sure about what other tutors are doing.

My tutor basically said to us, if you haven't gone off on holiday by the 10th then come and see me and I'll give you them back. Not sure about what other tutors are doing.

Ach well, looks like I'll be getting mine after the break, my tutor didn't mention anything like that. Never mind!