Who's Going To Uni?

Haven't a clue. Probably the former. It was very nice, however.

:lol: what stop? We went off in two groups, but we'd caught them up by about Kinning Park.

A big group at Hillhead. I think it was just starting. They were being told that they had to stand up on the subway and could not talk to each other.

Edited by Honest Saints Fan

A big group at Hillhead. I think it was just starting. They were being told that they had to stand up on the subway and could not talk to each other.

Sounds like the first group. They left at about 3:30 I think?

Did it go down, not like the view and try and scramble it's way back up? That's the foreign stuff.

Nah, it went down fine.

Sub Crawl yesterday was good. Somewhat bizarrely had no side effects this morning and arrived for lectures to see a lot of empty seats!

I am henceforth partial to Sambuca. Excellent beverage.

Eurch. Sambucca is the work of the devil. I feel sick just thinking about it.

Liam. got started on by another of our flatmates last night. His trousers turned brown. ;)

Aye fecking right. I'm no fighting Adam in his fecking boxers.

I'm heading back tonight -- wouldn't mind putting him in his place, cause our flat just isn't awkward enough. :ph34r:

Just came in the door from a night out in Edinburgh to find a big traffic cone in the hallway.

Bloody students. <_<

Could be worse, I was driving along the M90 last night and found one in the middle of my lane of the contraflow. :o

Wits the matter wae it like?

Where do you start?

1) It employs fucking teachers instead of qualified lecturers, I think I only had one PhD teach a class.

2) It's spread out over miles and miles, for no valid reason.

3) They haven't heard of a thermostat.

4) Took about three hours to register.

5) The canteens aren't subsidised.

6) The food in the canteens is fucking terrible.

7) It paid tens of thousands of pounds to add Edinburgh in front of its name and turn some triangles to a jaunty angle.

8) It allows in ANY foreigners who pay their fees whether they speak English or not.

9) It claims to be the best modern 'university' in Britain, with no substance whatsoever.

10) John Napier invented logarithms, nuff said. Where he was born is part of the 'uni'.

Where do you start?

1) It employs fucking teachers instead of qualified lecturers, I think I only had one PhD teach a class.

2) It's spread out over miles and miles, for no valid reason.

3) They haven't heard of a thermostat.

4) Took about three hours to register.

5) The canteens aren't subsidised.

6) The food in the canteens is fucking terrible.

7) It paid tens of thousands of pounds to add Edinburgh in front of its name and turn some triangles to a jaunty angle.

8) It allows in ANY foreigners who pay their fees whether they speak English or not.

9) It claims to be the best modern 'university' in Britain, with no substance whatsoever.

10) John Napier invented logarithms, nuff said. Where he was born is part of the 'uni'.

That's Caley B)