Who's Going To Uni?

I didn't cook it, I was too busy playing FIFA, checking Facebook and doing zany student stuff like stealing traffic cones.

I had one in my room when I was at student halls. Kinda like The Dude's rug from The Big Lebowski; it really tied the room together.

Edit: cheers for the responses guys, I do indeed have lectures on tomorrow. And my tutorials start on Tuesday. Argh. Even if it was a holiday, though, I'd have had to come up to glasgow anyway, its a friend of mine's birthday. Need to pop in and see her like, wish her happy birthday. Might *might* go out as well, but it could be a bit awkward on account of a 9:00AM lecture the next day and a tutorial and all. Actually, f**k it, if they're doing anything and are kind enough to invite me to it, I'll go out. f**k learning, I've got a birthday do to go to! :)

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

I didn't cook it, I was too busy playing FIFA, checking Facebook and doing zany student stuff like stealing traffic cones.

Stealing traffic cones is a necessity, I made Jesus carry a cone all the way back to the house (f**k staying in a flat again after four months in one!). He needed to be more Scottish! We had four instead of shrubs in our garden. :lol:

Does anyone from Strathclyde know the building keys on the timetable?

I'm in McC 3 and S 209 tomorrow for example. Then K 317 later in the week. :wacko:

My timetable this semester's kinda shite before I even sign up for tutorials. In every day but my earliest start's at 11. And it'll stay that way. RDA of Richard tomorrow. :wub:

Give mhak a PM, he's from The Burgh and is studying at Stirling, he might know his shit.

Cheers for the tip. However, in inimitable fashion, the valiant P&B faithful answered my query in a multitude of forms within about 10 mins. I now feel fully clued-up, and equipped to make my trek.

Does anyone from Strathclyde know the building keys on the timetable?

I'm in McC 3 and S 209 tomorrow for example. Then K 317 later in the week. :wacko:

My timetable this semester's kinda shite before I even sign up for tutorials. In every day but my earliest start's at 11. And it'll stay that way. RDA of Richard tomorrow. :wub:

K is John Anderson, and I presume McC is McCance. The only other one I know is that Graham Hills is GH.

I did have a very handy map that had the codes on it, but my mate borrowed it and hasn't returned it.

Guest Thatcher
Uni sucks the proverbial boaby.

Excuse me, young man. How dare you use that tone and filthy, inhumane language in this chamber!

When I was a young rebel at Somerville College, we were always encouraged that University was the key to academic understanding.

The country needs these young masters of medicine and philanthropists to catapult us toward our social and economic goal.

hmmf.

Dunning, do you know if the Politics tutorials are on this week?

First week they're on starts Monday 12th, according to the timetable I've got.

Anyone known what building History tutorials are in, if they're even all in the same one? We were made to write it down when we got the time, but I just put the room and forgot the building. :lol:

Oh vikingTON, your building troubles are over: http://www.strath.ac.uk/cis/localteaching/buildingcodes/

Thank you. And thanks to the brain trust who make the James Weir building 'M'. :wacko:

First week they're on starts Monday 12th, according to the timetable I've got.

Anyone known what building History tutorials are in, if they're even all in the same one? We were made to write it down when we got the time, but I just put the room and forgot the building. :lol:

Mines last year were in the Livingston Tower, but they'll probably be scattered all over the place.