Who's Going To Uni?

Oh f**k, it's the start of freshers week.

If I manage to walk through campus to work without bumping into some pretentious little arsewipe who think they're the king of the world for being at uni it will be a result.

5 days FUCKING BRING IN ON!!!!

Beautiful as it is Haddington is starting to run out of ideas for things for me to do apart from go and buy a shiteload of booze from Tesco tomorrow and get a haircut!

Perhaps it's because such a degree doesn't tie in with the type of computing departments found at other universities?

There's several games companies in Dundee where a degree in that course from Abertay will instantly get you a job, because it covers pretty much everything and not just one aspect (i.e. graphics, maths, design, AI...)

Could be.

Nice stereotypes there. :rolleyes:

As someone else said, Abertay is simply the best for getting into the gaming industry; the creator of GTA went there. Nuff said. :D

Like I said, it is one person I know who's going to do it.

The vast majority of Xbox owners I've come across are unbelivably sad people, maybe the PS3 and Wii enthusiasts have a life? Or maybe I've just come across a very sad group of people.

Seems like the librarian at the school may have been wrong on this one.

Reserved my room at Buchanan View. You can go check who your flatmates are on the website (just tells you if they're male/female, vegetarian or not, what year they're going into and whether they smoke or not).

It appears to be me and 3 girls in my flat, with one of the other rooms not yet taken, so it could be me and 4 girls.

Aye, its going to be a tough year.....

I'm loving it, saturday night, drunk, last night, even more drunk, tonight, drunk again, yayyy.

I'm underage, but the union is working with a wristband system (you get a wristband if you're 18, saves you carrying your ID about) and i managed to get hold of one, result!

f**k off

I have my reasons for not liking the city, good ones too, i don't have to explain myself .

Im going to Dundee because i can't afford to go anywhere else you coagie c**t.

Im not from Perth, i have no emotional attachment to Perth.

:lol: Massive chip. Have you managed to survive, so far?

First post since coming up to Dundee, had problems with the internet connection. Very nice lass in the flat above drove me to get drink last night and went to the library and managed to find out how to fix it as she had the same problem as me. Loving how cheap the booze is £1 a bottle of becks=result. Flat mates are sound. 6 birds(i'd do 5 of them) and 3 lads.

What the plan tomorrow night for the game lads? how do i know who I'm looking for?

:lol: Massive chip. Have you managed to survive, so far?

Lets be honest, an 18-year-old student's opinions count for f**k all. Especially one from a town like Perth.

Dundee's the mutt's nuts. That's all there is to it.