Who's Going To Uni?

You're thinking of West Park villas, which is only 20 mins walk away, Heathfield is in the north of the campus. And don't bother inviting me out lads, I'll arrange a bigger possé and it will be great. Much better than your shitty outing anyway. <_<

:P

Never seen you Fraser :P . More than welcome to come out. Invite your posse along haha

thank alan main, im not a big fan of walking, especially in dundee where you may get chibbed for carrying a glasgow herald,or cursing the wellgate.

:huh: Why are you going to Dundee Uni? There's plenty of other universities in Scotland. Maybe if you go with an open mind it will reduce the Perth-sized chip on your shoulder.

I have had nothing from Caley, but I am not staying in accomodation so maybe I will get stuff later in the week.

I'm not staying in accommodation either, everyone I know has received letters now, I suggest you phone someone.

I got a letter through from Caley yesterday. But it was from the property and building section so i dunno if maybe they sent their letters out earlier or something?

Edited by Kendawg

Pharmacy students are, to a man, utter wankers.

That's my personal experience of them.

Sao Paulo will fit right in then.

:rolleyes:

I only the know the one guy that's doing Pharmacy at the moment. As it so happens he fits the bill.

If I ever fall into that category I will endeavour to break the trend. ;)