Who's Going To Uni?

Simple question, who's going to uni after the summer, what uni and what are you going to do there?

I'm going to Caledonian to do Social Sciences, which will hopefully lead me onto politics and Spanish, I can't wait to go :)

I've put Glasgow as my firm offer but if I do not get a scholarship I applied for I probably won't go there and will instead go to Strathclyde.

I'm going into the business school and to get in I need ABBBC for Strathcylde and ABBB for Glasgow.

I haven't been to any open days and haven't visited either University even though I live quite close to both. There is another open day on Saturday but I am away. I'm not looking forward to it, I don't even want to go this year, I want to take a year out before I go. Has everyone applied for funding on SAAS, it expires on the 30th :o .

I've put Glasgow as my firm offer but if I do not get a scholarship I applied for I probably won't go there and will instead go to Strathclyde.

I'm going into the business school and to get in I need ABBBC for Strathcylde and ABBB for Glasgow.

I haven't been to any open days and haven't visited either University even though I live quite close to both. There is another open day on Saturday but I am away. I'm not looking forward to it, I don't even want to go this year, I want to take a year out before I go. Has everyone applied for funding on SAAS, it expires on the 30th :o .

I haven't. I didn't apply for mine this year until August, so I think the expiry might be for people re-submitting?

Simple question, who's going to uni after the summer, what uni and what are you going to do there?

I'm going to Caledonian to do Social Sciences, which will hopefully lead me onto politics and Spanish, I can't wait to go :)

:o

I should hopefully be in the same class as you then :o

Starting third year at Strathclyde of Environmental Health. Doubt SAAS will pay for it, but probably should apply soon...

Just phoned SaaS and they won't pay the fees, so I'll not bother filling it in yet.. probably need to take a minimum loan so they pay they travelling expenses and give me extra time in exams, etc.

Edited by SaltyTON

Going into third year doing Mathematics and Accounting. Going to be studying mechanics and game theory for Maths this semester. Sounds very interesting :)

Just to do this before Stuart gets wind of it...

Your all wasting your time, and behaving like parasitics on the goverment teat. Besides, you'll never be able to afford my millionaire life style studying.

No, instead learn to fit pipes and talk rubbish about any given topic, remembering to complete every post with :rolleyes: Except your all too stupid to do that

Also, ensure you go on envy inducing holidays. Well, pretend you've booked them at any rate.

In all seriousness, enjoy! I would love to have my time at Uni agin.

Doing Primary Teaching at Glasgow Uni :D

Well done! Only a year until you can join the throng of 400-odd shat upon primary teachers applying for every single vacancy in Scotland.