Completed Games?

SaltyTON

I just have the 500 games with pro (on about 350), and the 50 games with same clubs team and win the clubs cup... neither of the clubs ones will happen, so when I get to 500 games that will be sold before it loses all it's value.

I joined a certain achievements site you are on, the true onewink.gif, about a week ago. I created a boosting session and got the 10 man club one, no problem. I noticed there was another session for that cheevo on 6th Jan, may be worth a shot.

I joined a certain achievements site you are on, the true onewink.gif, about a week ago. I created a boosting session and got the 10 man club one, no problem. I noticed there was another session for that cheevo on 6th Jan, may be worth a shot.

I already got the 10 man one, it was a bit glitched as we had to play it twice before everyone got the achievement.

That site is fun as the people on there are so easy to wind up... although the mods delete anything even remotely controversial... what's wrong with saying that if you can't complete Harm's Way you should walk through Harlem wearing a sign saying "I hate niggers" for the sake of the human race?

My last post had been about Die Hard, so I was in a state of mind...

I already got the 10 man one, it was a bit glitched as we had to play it twice before everyone got the achievement.

That site is fun as the people on there are so easy to wind up... although the mods delete anything even remotely controversial... what's wrong with saying that if you can't complete Harm's Way you should walk through Harlem wearing a sign saying "I hate niggers" for the sake of the human race?

My last post had been about Die Hard, so I was in a state of mind...

Ah ok, when you said "neither of the clubs ones" I assumed you meant that one. Thought you would have done that keeper career mode thing to get the 500 games played?

I haven't particularly been on the forums, just looking at the games and achievements etc. People were moaning that the one-shot kill achievement was hard to get, but TBH I got it on my first or second game without even realising it was an achievement.

Ah ok, when you said "neither of the clubs ones" I assumed you meant that one. Thought you would have done that keeper career mode thing to get the 500 games played?

I haven't particularly been on the forums, just looking at the games and achievements etc. People were moaning that the one-shot kill achievement was hard to get, but TBH I got it on my first or second game without even realising it was an achievement.

Just got the 500 games, 50 games with the same pro clubs team and win the online clubs cup. Got all the other achievement (825G)...

I did on the ps3. Takes a long and boring time to do

I don't mind it, I'm only playing a few games a day so it doesn't get too bad!

Just finished my fifth season, was at Barcelona and finished 2nd. Won the Spanish Cup, Spanish Super Cup and European Super Cup but got raped by Manchester City in the home leg of my semifinal of the Champions League. Drew 0-0 at Eastlands but got humped 3-0 at the Camp Nou.

Just got myself sent off to shorten the humiliation! :lol:

Signed as captain of Manchester United for the sixth season as wanted 442, was tempted to take the same position at Cottbus as they use 442 as well, but they really are shit (average 67)!

Completed all lego games now. :D

I gave up on the Star Wars ones, far too boring and I really couldn't be arsed with the Super Stories!

Have done Indy, Indy 2, Batman and Harry Potter - and am 95% done with Bionicle Heroes (have you done that one yet? Requires two full run-throughs, and each level last about half an hour - there's 20).

Clone Wars comes out 18/2 and no date has been set yet for Pirates of the Caribbean.

xbox.com says you're only on 800G on Rock Band, 980G on Indy 2 (haven't got "Complete all Treasure Mode Levels in Temple of Doom Hub"), and haven't played Star Wars II or Bionicle Heroes!

Lies, damned lies! :lol:

Edited by SaltyTON

I gave up on the Star Wars ones, far too boring and I really couldn't be arsed with the Super Stories!

Have done Indy, Indy 2, Batman and Harry Potter - and am 95% done with Bionicle Heroes (have you done that one yet? Requires two full run-throughs, and each level last about half an hour - there's 20).

Clone Wars comes out 18/2 and no date has been set yet for Pirates of the Caribbean.

xbox.com says you're only on 800G on Rock Band, 980G on Indy 2 (haven't got "Complete all Treasure Mode Levels in Temple of Doom Hub"), and haven't played Star Wars II or Bionicle Heroes!

Lies, damned lies! :lol:

I am 1000G's on Indy, it glitched so had to do that part again. Lego Rock Band is the hardest lego game out, I never counted that one. Never knew about the bionicle one, maybe look that one out before Star Wars 3 comes out in Febuary. Also never counted star wars 2 as its also in the star wars I have done. ;)

I am 1000G's on Indy, it glitched so had to do that part again. Lego Rock Band is the hardest lego game out, I never counted that one. Never knew about the bionicle one, maybe look that one out before Star Wars 3 comes out in Febuary. Also never counted star wars 2 as its also in the star wars I have done. ;)

I just completed it, if you want it I'll send it to you for £8 (jncl. P&P)? I'll get about a tenner for it online.

Edited by SaltyTON

I just completed it, if you want it I'll send it to you for £8 (jncl. P&P)? I'll get about a tenner for it online.

Na. Just sell it online. I will maybe pick it up sometime later this year. I wanna get Just Cause done now. :P

• 3 weeks later...