Completed Games?

SaltyTON

Haven't completed a game yet, other than that Avatar game which doesn't count. Oblivion is the nearest to completion with 940/1250G, just need to finish a few fighters guild missions and get stuck into the DLC. MW2 is 860/1000, can't be dicked with intel and the last 2 spec op missions. But I'm weird with achievements, I can't stop playing a retail game untill I have at least 50% of the GS available. The only ones I've not got 50% in are 345/1000 for FUEL, which is incredibly hard, and 840/1750 in GoW:2, which is only really due to the ridiculous ammount of DLC achievements.

Is it worth the 800 MS points? My girlfriends enjoys word searches and stuff, mind you don't know if I want another game adding to her xbox time after she got Harry Potterdry.gif

Probably not, there's not much replay value to it. It's fun to pass the time between two people as you won't find anyone online to get those achievements (as you need four people on at same time, so it needed boosted).

I got it when I was bored one day and completed the offline stuff in under an hour (well apart from the local 2 player game, which I played against my mate another day)...

Is it Lego Harry Potter, OOTP or HBP? They are all good fun, give them a go!

Probably not, there's not much replay value to it. It's fun to pass the time between two people as you won't find anyone online to get those achievements (as you need four people on at same time, so it needed boosted).

I got it when I was bored one day and completed the offline stuff in under an hour (well apart from the local 2 player game, which I played against my mate another day)...

Is it Lego Harry Potter, OOTP or HBP? They are all good fun, give them a go!

It's not a LEGO one, it's the order of the phoenix or something, but whenever I am within earshot it does my nut in, a lot of things being repeated lots of times.

It's not a LEGO one, it's the order of the phoenix or something, but whenever I am within earshot it does my nut in, a lot of things being repeated lots of times.

OOTP was quite good, I completed it for 900G (610G by time I completed game, the rest for collecting stuff), just couldn't be arsed going back through it in hard mode as it was way too long and to beat the end level guys you would need to collect everything to increase the power of your spells...

• 1 month later...

Kept pressing start and A whilst being stressed out by Stephen Warnock and Luke Young's inability to cope with average wingers...

So have completed Madden NFL 06.

You rack up some gamerscore eh!

I keep going to try and complete games then I get sidetracked by a different game and forget all about it. I am tempted to try and complete Madden 10, but I don't think I'll have the patience.

You rack up some gamerscore eh!

I keep going to try and complete games then I get sidetracked by a different game and forget all about it. I am tempted to try and complete Madden 10, but I don't think I'll have the patience.

I couldn't have done it if I was just doing that, but I have two TVs right next to each other so had the football, and before that Comedy Central to watch whilst pressing the start + A combo...

I got sacked and shat it that I had spent 17 seasons doing that for nothing, but you can just take a new job and continue. The achievement popped in 2023 for me, so not quite 30 seasons needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The first game I have ever completed, Harms way! It was stupendously easy so feels kind of cheap.

Yeah, just did it there. Took about 20 minutes, at least Dash of Destruction had a bit of gameplay with a few levels, you barely even needed to play the bloody game to get it 100%!

Yeah, just did it there. Took about 20 minutes, at least Dash of Destruction had a bit of gameplay with a few levels, you barely even needed to play the bloody game to get it 100%!

Yeah, quite a good game concept though IMO. I am struggling to get the all gold and 1:40 cheevo on crash course. I am however closing in on FIFA 11, with a couple muckle achievements to go, win at all stadiums and 500 games with your pro. There are a couple other career related ones, but I am sure I will get those soon enough. I have seen that vid for the 500 app. creating a wee fat goaly etc. but I can't be arsed doing that, I'll go for it legit.

Yeah, quite a good game concept though IMO. I am struggling to get the all gold and 1:40 cheevo on crash course. I am however closing in on FIFA 11, with a couple muckle achievements to go, win at all stadiums and 500 games with your pro. There are a couple other career related ones, but I am sure I will get those soon enough. I have seen that vid for the 500 app. creating a wee fat goaly etc. but I can't be arsed doing that, I'll go for it legit.

I just have the 500 games with pro (on about 350), and the 50 games with same clubs team and win the clubs cup... neither of the clubs ones will happen, so when I get to 500 games that will be sold before it loses all it's value.

That's me got 200/200 on Harm's Way as well now, I was struggling with the 1 shot kill achievement so I lined up a 2nd car using another controller and got it that way. Most dishonourable :(

That brings my total of completed 360 games to a massive 7. They are Harm's Way, Dash of Distruction, Trivial Pursuit, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and Legends of Wrestlemania.

Probable the 7 easiest games around! except for Avatar.

That's me got 200/200 on Harm's Way as well now, I was struggling with the 1 shot kill achievement so I lined up a 2nd car using another controller and got it that way. Most dishonourable :(

That brings my total of completed 360 games to a massive 7. They are Harm's Way, Dash of Distruction, Trivial Pursuit, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and Legends of Wrestlemania.

Probable the 7 easiest games around! except for Avatar.

I managed the one shot one purely by luck (with no zoom on) in my second attempt... so jammy! :D

Lego games are definitely not the easiest around, they have relatively low completion ratios considering they aren't that hard but are quite long and finding everything can be a b*****d!. I've completed 5 of those (I hate wrestling games), but there are much easier completions like NBA 2k6, Night at the Museum 2, TMNT and obviously Avatar.

Trivial is definitely not easy, at least not in terms of possibility - no-one completes that legit!