Completed Games?

SaltyTON

Finished two of the four games I have for Family Game Night, Battleships and Connect 4.

Had to fanny about playing loads of games with two controllers, but there was no way I'd get my mate to sit and play that many board games on an xBox!

The only games on the 360 I've completed are Half Life 2, and HL2 Episode 1. No idea if I've got all the achievements for them, but I finished the actual story bit.

I got close to completing Tomb Raider Underworld I think.

And I reckon I got through the majority of Bioshock, played it for long enough anyway.

After 30 odd years of playing games, I'm still hopeless at them.

Best you've done is 600G on NFL '06. Added you to find out, worryingly your third highest is for Lips. :lol:

edit: what the f**k is wonderingly?? :lol:

Edited by SaltyTON

Best you've done is 600G on NFL '06. Added you to find out, wonderingly your third highest is for Lips. :lol:

I didn't even think I had NFL 06. If I have, I've hardly played it, so that's kinda weird. I'm away to check :lol:

Lips is great for a one time karaoke addict. :P I wish they'd add some decent stuff once in a while though.

You got FIFA Stewarty? I'll gie ye a thrashing on that for nowt ;)

You probably would. I'm not very good at it, mainly due to trying to actually play football when I play it instead of picking up the ball in midfield and just running at the defence until clean through like most people do online against me, as I've no concept of how to tackle. :P

You probably would. I'm not very good at it, mainly due to trying to actually play football when I play it instead of picking up the ball in midfield and just running at the defence until clean through like most people do online against me, as I've no concept of how to tackle. :P

Don't worry, you can't be any worse than RedWeb :rolleyes: Thrashed him 6-0 and I wasn't even trying, he's useless ;)

I agree about the passing thing though; I always try and play a decent game, Arsenal like, and my mates always moan at me for "wasting" time instead of running forwards :huh: And those c***s who go Man Utd EVERY game online wind me up, as I always go Rangers which makes it an uphill struggle. :(

Why did you complete it if its shit? :huh:

I was on the final achievement which was to win 50 games, so had to use two controllers to do it quickly as f**k playing however many games it would take against the AI with it having the full dictionary.

It just took a bit of time is all... by the same token I could ask why play Fifa as it's the worst football game since Super Soccer.