The New Raith Rovers Thread

Plenty of defensive cover now. In the central berth at least. Needing a new left back, cover for left/right back, 3 wingers, (2 wingers if Anderson signs on) a goalkeeper (I presume Laidlaw has a contract until the end of next season? ) and 2 strikers.

Maybe then another defender, midfielder and striker to completely cover us. As this was out main downfall last season, not enough cover when injuries hit. What we thinking a 23 man squad maybe?

Laidlaw Thomson hill Barr Watson moon Callachan fox Vaughan Elliot, not too shabby. Very early days but still looking for 7 decent new signings.... And Anderson and McGurn to re sign, then 2 loans in late July.

Seems the usual suspects have buggered off after my voice of reasoning on the Facebook page....

I tried to have a look there 10-15mins ago but page was down, guess the roasters are out again?

I tried to have a look there 10-15mins ago but page was down, guess the roasters are out again?

Is it the comment they released about Dougie signing on? I'm still able to get on it. Far as I'm aware no comments have been deleted haha. My reply has 15 likes. Didn't know I spoke that much sense...haha.

Is it the comment they released about Dougie signing on? I'm still able to get on it. Far as I'm aware no comments have been deleted haha. My reply has 15 likes. Didn't know I spoke that much sense...haha.

I get on no problem now but even searching for the page I couldn't find it. Maybe the servers were busy with all the world looking at the Raith FB page to see these exciting 11pm announcements...

Delighted Dougie 'Silent' Hill has signed. Things are looking good at the heart of defence! Just McGurn, Anderson, a left back, a covering defender/fullback (think we should have retained Donaldson, he was useful), a centre midfielder, another winger and a striker or two to go...

Of our striker or two is Spence and Glen I'll be gutted. Any news on that Megginson rumour? Sounded liked he'd be a tremendous signing for us.

Edited by Enigma