The New Raith Rovers Thread

The tragedy of the misunderstood.

"O, woe is me,

To have seen what I have seen, see what I see!"

Big Berk

Act III, Scene I

Ah, reason fails them. Not that they had any, except a pretence. You know theyre beaten when its a reseort to infiantile ridicule :lol:

Hutton has just tacitly admitted that the fans are no more than a source of income, and their concerns mean feck all. You baztards can dream on, but the club you adore doesnt give a f**k about you past the gate money.

And to all you dozy kunts on here wandering in dream land...

Dream on suckers, there's gold at the end of the season rainbow :)

Edited by Big Berk

Turnbull is pretty touchy these days, to be fair.

I appreciate it is difficult running a football club when some have bonkers expectations, but the fans are more than happy with the way the club is run. Our problem is with the fact that we won THREE out of our last TWENTY league matches last season. We were doing well in the first sixteen, so it could only be a diversionary tactic to deflect blame away from the management.

I repeat: no-one is upset with the way the club is being run. We are upset by the absolute pishness we endured after November.

Running the club well is what we would hope for, but running the club well without running the team well will only last so long.

...no-one is upset with the way the club is being run. We are upset by the absolute pishness we endured after November.

Right. The point is tho that the board and management have utterly failed to acknowledge or even recognise that there's a problem with team. It should be a concern to every fan that while this is the state of affairs behind the scenes what confidence can we have that next season will be any better...

Right. The point is tho that the board and management have utterly failed to acknowledge or even recognise that there's a problem with team. It should be a concern to every fan that while this is the state of affairs behind the scenes what confidence can we have that next season will be any better...

He's part of the board and also gave Murray a contract - he more or less has to back him.

It would be nice if it was acknowledged that the last 6 months were unacceptable, but I can see why he dodged the question even if I'd rather he answered it. I'll admit I'm concerned about next season right now but I can't say much else until we make some signings.

It's clear that a couple of players have offers from elsewhere or are keeping their options open - I can't blame them after the second half of the season.

Gary O'Connor as a replacement for Baird. Once he gets back from Nando's of course.

Nandos? That c**t has been binge eating lard.

11pm is past my bedtime, the inconsiderate c***s.