The New Raith Rovers Thread

You really can't have seen him play against us...good goalie..we did well to get him and it could save our season...

I just checked and out the 8 games he played against us for QoS, he was on the losing side 6 times. Which game(s) did he stand-out against us?

If he saves our season then all the better.

Edited by Scary Bear

Robinson's a good goalie, seem to remember him making an absolute beauty of a save at the South Stand end against us one time. Think it was a Baird header actually. Up there with some of McGurn's over the years.

Don't think it's particularly relevant to discussion over his selection on Saturday. Exceptionally harsh on Laidlaw who's done well since his mistake against Dundee. I'd have played Laidlaw until when/if he lost his form again. Don't think it sends out the right message, personally. Not that it was relevant to the performance/scoreline.

Edited by Paco

Nobody I recognised. It might've been either of our full-backs, but I think the rest of the players were all signed with the club. How come?

. It says on the Alloa website raith had a trialist number 16 ... And just thought could be an old friend haha! Could be lee Robinson? Edited by Scotland-Roma

. It says on the Alloa website raith had a trialist number 16 ... And just thought could be an old friend haha! Could be lee Robinson?

Definitely wasn't Lee Robinson. 16 means it must've been a substitute. The subs were all made relatively late in the game and I didn't recognise them or see them have any major impact. Sorry!

http://www.raithrovers.net/13130/ramsdens-cup-final-ticket-arrangements.htm

No general sale of cup final tickets. Since i'm not a season ticket holder and didn't get any priority vouchers back in Nov/Dec due to work, it looks like I'll be cheering on the Rovers from home.

To say i'm disappointed is an understatement.

Edited by Leggy Blonde

It's a bit shite there's no general sale, but hey, we've a limited allocation of tickets so if you don't go to games usually you can't complain about missing this one either.

Good news we're on Sky for the quarter final. A 12:15 kick off is a bit shite but money's money.