The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Jealousy and their usual sense of entitlement and delusions of grandeur 😂😂

One of the posters was a Least Fife fan, he counted the 2+2=5 steps to Partickism

9 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

One of the posters was a Least Fife fan, he counted the 2+2=5 steps to Partickism

Feck me just had a nosey, libellous accusations of money laundering etc

I hope they never get out of the seaside, and that Duncan Freemason is a prize tit 

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

4 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Feck me just had a nosey, libellous accusations of money laundering etc

I hope they never get out of the seaside  

It’s totally tragic when you have to plumb the depths of despair to find some kind of wrongdoing. So if not just Cocaine, it’s money laundering too. Jesus pleasus😆😆

Edited by baillieinleeds

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

Been on the Falkirk forum and according to some, we’ll be doing a Partick if we don’t go up this season, because according to them we’re spending shit tons. Oh and the usual massive fan base compared to ours. How cute😆😆

A league 1 club fans flapping their gums? Need to concentrate on their shambles of a football club before commenting on ours tbh 😂😂

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

Been on the Falkirk forum and according to some, we’ll be doing a Partick if we don’t go up this season, because according to them we’re spending shit tons. Oh and the usual massive fan base compared to ours. How cute😆😆

Established League 1 team fans being jealous of established Championship team shocker.

9 hours ago, tazz1903 said:

Aye yer struggling with this 1 🤣 Cup winners? 🤣

More probing questions should be asked of your board on how an earth you can charge just shy of 300 quid for a 2nd division football season ticket outrageous ! What you doing with the cash ? Just asking 

5 hours ago, TxRover said:

Any word yet where Ryan Sweeney is going now he’s left Dundee? Also, Jordan Marshall left Dundee, a LB, would let us keep Dick at CB…not ideal, but a thought.

Sweeney turned down a deal from Dundee so I can't imagine he'll be interested in dropping back into the championship. 

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Sweeney turned down a deal from Dundee so I can't imagine he'll be interested in dropping back into the championship. 

I’m just wondering why he turned down a Premiership slot…is he concerned he wouldn’t be a starter at that level? He’s too young to be thinking that, surely. Maybe he’s heading back south? Just tossing out a name…it’s already worked a few times.👍🏼

7 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Probably can't afford him but what about Ryan Edwards, yes played in a side that's just been relegated but is 6ft 5, experienced and may want to stay local if he lives near Dundee.

Maybe a good thing we can’t afford him. I have a mate who is a Dundee United fan and by the sounds of things, between him, mulgrew and the keeper, they deserved to go down. 

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Maybe a good thing we can’t afford him. I have a mate who is a Dundee United fan and by the sounds of things, between him, mulgrew and the keeper, they deserved to go down. 

Edwards' head completely went, and he was one of the players who downed tools during the 9-0 game. I don't know what the specific issue was, but I think we're well rid. Think he'll turn up in League 1 down south