The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 hours ago, johnystreet1 said:

What’s the best pub to head to in Falkirk before kick off on Sunday? Been there a good few time but always in car. No car this time happy days COYR

Behind the Wall is decent. Short taxi or bus ride from there to the stadium.

8 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Previous takeover deal mentioned seems to have gone quiet. Could be some spanners in the works from what we've heard our end.

That Spanner is Sim, what’s the point in selling, only to still own SPP. The new owners would still have to rent the stadium. 😡

3 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

That Spanner is Sim, what’s the point in selling, only to still own SPP. The new owners would still have to rent the stadium. 😡

You’re guessing with this. You’ve no idea if that’s true or not. 

17 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Going by the article, it has never been "on" as much as "flirting with" as no one other than Silverbear have put in a statement of intent.  

59 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You’re guessing with this. You’ve no idea if that’s true or not. 

It’s kind of a good guess. I could be wrong, I could be right. Yup stole that from Public Image Ltd😆😆

53 minutes ago, Enigma said:

This really is a non story. Nothing new here at all. We have known for months that sim is listening to people. someone has been looking at this thread and went and written some words about it. Not the first time and it won’t be the last time. 

Reckon Zak Rudden would be available in the summer? His contract is until 2025 with Dundee according to Transfermartk but given he’s already out on loan I don’t imagine Bowyer is that keen on keeping him. He’s a bit of a p***k but reckon he’d do pretty well for us in our system. 

23 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Reckon Zak Rudden would be available in the summer? His contract is until 2025 with Dundee according to Transfermartk but given he’s already out on loan I don’t imagine Bowyer is that keen on keeping him. He’s a bit of a p***k but reckon he’d do pretty well for us in our system. 

He’s too rich for Dundee as is, and probably for us…but he would work for us, if we’re willing to spend on CF and keep the other players we need. The problem might be another of the bottom five plus the promoted side looking for a striker.

39 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Well out of our league wages wise