The New Raith Rovers Thread

40 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Heard it 

Nibet, Tumilty and Graham were young and up and coming when you signed them. Sadly, at 31 years of age, Goncalves has already settled for has-been status. We naively signed him on a two-year deal so it’s not even like he has to try hard to guarantee his salary for next year. I know you’ve “heard it” but, trust me, you’re getting one of the laziest, most demotivated players I’ve ever seen.

Edited by hoobahabba

17 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:

Nibet, Tumilty and Graham were young and up and coming when you signed them. Sadly, at 31 years of age, Goncalves has already settled for has-been status. We naively signed him on a two-year deal so it’s not even like he has to try hard to guarantee his salary for next year. I know you’ve “heard it” but, trust me, you’re getting one of the laziest, most demotivated players I’ve ever seen.

All he has to do is move a bit more than John Frederiksen managed and it'll be classed as an improvement.

5 hours ago, hoobahabba said:

Isma is shite, Raith. He came to us overweight and unfit but with decent potential to be a squad player at the least. Sadly, he has made zero progress since then and we are renowned for getting the most out of washed-up talent. If Martindale couldn’t get a tune out of him, you’re fucked. Good luck.

Well, well, well…looks like he’ll do. Nice big, physical player and a true finishers goal!

5 hours ago, hoobahabba said:

Isma is shite, Raith. He came to us overweight and unfit but with decent potential to be a squad player at the least. Sadly, he has made zero progress since then and we are renowned for getting the most out of washed-up talent. If Martindale couldn’t get a tune out of him, you’re fucked. Good luck.

How do a get the Isma is shite Homer Simpson walking backwards into a bush Gif? Clearly the pearl clutches Rovers fans know f**k all 😅😅

6 hours ago, hoobahabba said:

Wheesht.