The New Raith Rovers Thread

27 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

This has been 45 mins of murder so far. A defence with Alan "the house" Lithgow and Lewis Strapp and we've done nothing. Awful. 

You say that as if Strapp wouldn't walk into any other team in the league.

8 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

I think most of Scottish football will be delighted for him, I’m not crying there something in my eye 😉

Up until the equaliser we looked awful.  I had a wee tear in my eye. So glad for Vaughan. 

It's been a pretty awful game.  Mcneil has done very well though, impressed there.

Think we know all we need to about Frederiksen if he isn't getting any game time today.  Hopefully the club can find an agreement with the player in January and part ways amicably.

10 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

My son has been keeping me posted and said the same , tbf he said Morton weren’t great either

Both teams have been gash, Morton seemed the more likely to win. God knows how?!?!

Edited by baillieinleeds

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

It's been a pretty awful game.  Mcneil has done very well though, impressed there.

Think we know all we need to about Frederiksen if he isn't getting any game time today.  Hopefully the club can find an agreement with the player in January and part ways amicably.

Yes please, I so wanted him to succeed, but nah!!