The New Raith Rovers Thread

If that's Talbot's away support, it's the smallest I've ever seen following Talbot for 30 years. I myself couldn't travel due to ill health, but was expecting around 500 away fans. Maybe the financial squeeze everybody's feeling, and close to Xmas has had an affect, shit Raith just scored

11 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

If that's Talbot's away support, it's the smallest I've ever seen following Talbot for 30 years. I myself couldn't travel due to ill health, but was expecting around 500 away fans. Maybe the financial squeeze everybody's feeling, and close to Xmas has had an affect, shit Raith just scored

It’s still a bit of a journey too. And you could be right though. Financial constraints could dictate people’s decisions. Trains on strike doesn’t help either. 

23 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

It’s still a bit of a journey too. And you could be right though. Financial constraints could dictate people’s decisions. Trains on strike doesn’t help either. 

No train strikes today.

Never any danger of a shock,  but we didn't learn anything new nor did we see anything particularly positive in front of goal - other than Connolly.

Job done though, without any real fuss.

18 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Auchinleck is a village too. That’s impressive. 

Honestly, check out away support at Hearts on YouTube, or away to Lochee in junior cup, was expecting more than what's in above picture, hope they enjoyed day out in Kirkcaldy for by the scoreline, on to our hated rivals Cumnock next week, Raith fans should check out Talbot TV, if they've never saw the biggest Ayrshire derby, and good luck Rovers for rest of season, and hump Ayr next time you meet .

1 hour ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

That stand holds 3300.

Just now, Duraglit shareholder said:

What's your estimate of travelling fans, and overall attendance today, I kind of like facts and figures Scary, 

Not sure. Overall crowd was 1600. Thats a fairly decent travelling support. Probably about 500.

1 hour ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

What's your estimate of travelling fans, and overall attendance today, I kind of like facts and figures Scary, 

I would have guessed around 400 of an away support. We usually announce the away numbers during the game but didn't today for some reason.