Jump to content

The New Raith Rovers Thread


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I don't know how anyone from another country could pitch up in the UK any time over the last 10 days and not come to the conclusion that we are a population of absolute nutters. 

You haven't answered the question. Now you merely paraphrase yourself - we are a nation of "absolute nutters".

Now, please explain ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Explain please

People flocking to watch a big box with a dead woman that they never knew being carted about is the very definition of fucking madness. I’m surprised this needed spelling out to you.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:


People flocking to watch a big box with a dead woman that they never knew being carted about is the very definition of fucking madness. I’m surprised this needed spelling out to you.

I want to hear it from him - now f**k off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:


People flocking to watch a big box with a dead woman that they never knew being carted about is the very definition of fucking madness. I’m surprised this needed spelling out to you.

Oh he knows exactly what it meant but he's being a dick, probably overcome with grief for a 96 year old woman who he didn't know and the 10 day TV vigil we've been subjected too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Wildrover said:

Oh he knows exactly what it meant but he's being a dick, probably overcome with grief for a 96 year old woman who he didn't know and the 10 day TV vigil we've been subjected too. 

You're the dick, for all to see - I didn't reveal what my thoughts are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glad to hear our new Faroese hero is all clear, couldn’t find anything about that online.

And to be honest the last 10 days has shown this country is absolutely mental, but i’m sure there’s a politics or royal family thread for that pish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I said f**k off, back to your pond.

D'Jaffo still upset by our pitch!

P&B resident duo of dimness sticking up for each other I see.

I don’t think I’ve ever once made reference to Raith Rovers pitch, which I actually quite like fwiw.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Liked the look of the boy Connell, reminded me of Nouble on your third goal 

I think we were all shocked by the level of movement and pace he gave us on Saturday, after his performance against ICT which could be charitably described as statue-esque.

Obviously with any young player you will get inconsistency, but hoping we see more of the latter than the former type of performance as it dramatically changed our forward play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, renton said:

I think we were all shocked by the level of movement and pace he gave us on Saturday, after his performance against ICT which could be charitably described as statue-esque.

Obviously with any young player you will get inconsistency, but hoping we see more of the latter than the former type of performance as it dramatically changed our forward play.

Took goal really well although Musonda extremely questionable 

 

On the third though the strength, pace and skill to take that ball from the corner and drive into the box was outstanding. I don’t think the Ayr players expected it.
 

Seen Nouble do that easily double figures last season, thing was with him everyone knew it was coming but they couldn’t stop it 😂

 

Connell definitely looked very promising going off that performance especially for a younger lad 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kinda felt all Connoll was needing was a goal. Hopefully that's him up and running and we'll see similar performances going forward. If we can get him performing to that level along with the return of Gullan and the arrival of Big John (fingers crossed...and fingers crossed he's decent) then things are looking better up top. Spencer and Matthews returning further strengthens what is probably the strongest midfield in the league (imo). Brown is clearly capable at this level, his pass to Connolly which led to the first goal was sublime and Stanton has looked a completely different player lately. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Raithie said:

Kinda felt all Connoll was needing was a goal. Hopefully that's him up and running and we'll see similar performances going forward. If we can get him performing to that level along with the return of Gullan and the arrival of Big John (fingers crossed...and fingers crossed he's decent) then things are looking better up top. Spencer and Matthews returning further strengthens what is probably the strongest midfield in the league (imo). Brown is clearly capable at this level, his pass to Connolly which led to the first goal was sublime and Stanton has looked a completely different player lately. 

On that last part, either as a result of the change in system or training or whatever - but Sam Stanton and Liam Dick both look far better players under Murray.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...