The New Raith Rovers Thread

This forum is an absolute laugh a minute! 

Ethan Ross only signed with us because McGlynn was here. pretty sure when McGlynn left folk we're saying hes going to take all our out of contract players to 6th place league one Falkirk too, and not one did.

He's not Jurgen Klopp or Pep Guardiola lads, he's just a decent lower league manager.

2 minutes ago, Hadji said:

Ethan Ross only signed with us because McGlynn was here. pretty sure when McGlynn left folk we're saying hes going to take all our out of contract players to 6th place league one Falkirk too, and not one did.

He's not Jurgen Klopp or Pep Guardiola lads, he's just a decent lower league manager.

How dare you make sense! 

Since we seem to be on a downer, and because I’m bored, I’ve been watching some of our best moments. How everybody said this game was Mickey Mouse. I was at this match and it was anything but Mickey Mouse. The only time our keeper at the time had a good game. He always made the dramatic dives. Just forgot to use hisT Rex arms to save the shot 90% of his time with us. Watching stuff like this makes us as fans hopeful that we can achieve under Murray. New Ideas and new possibilities. Just wish we can get the finger oot 

Mcglynn has a good record in developing youth players. Iv I was a youth player and had the chance to sign with him or Peter grant I think it's a pretty obvious choice. You obviously missed the part where I said "maybe" btw[emoji106]

3 hours ago, RRFC_Liam said:

If your just signing for the manager and not to actually care to play for the club under a new manager then he can go, we want players that care and play for the badge 

We’d be lucky to field 11 players if they had to ‘care for the badge’

27 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Mcglynn has a good record in developing youth players. Iv I was a youth player and had the chance to sign with him or Peter grant I think it's a pretty obvious choice. You obviously missed the part where I said "maybe" btwemoji106.png

Jesus a "👍"

John McGlynn being at the club would obvisously have played a part in Ethan Ross signing for the Rovers like any player signing for any club, but its not like him leaving means thats it for him at the Rovers to even suggest that is mental! 

If he leaves its going to be to better his career at a better level with better wages. Some people on here seem to have a messiah complex when it comes to McGlynn, hes no exactly setting the wold alight the mans at league one falkirk right now. 

Jesus a "[emoji106]"
John McGlynn being at the club would obvisously have played a part in Ethan Ross signing for the Rovers like any player signing for any club, but its not like him leaving means thats it for him at the Rovers to even suggest that is mental! 

If he leaves its going to be to better his career at a better level with better wages. Some people on here seem to have a messiah complex when it comes to McGlynn, hes no exactly setting the wold alight the mans at league one falkirk right now. 
I agree and didn't say any different.

Since we seem to be on a downer, and because I’m bored, I’ve been watching some of our best moments. How everybody said this game was Mickey Mouse. I was at this match and it was anything but Mickey Mouse. The only time our keeper at the time had a good game. He always made the dramatic dives. Just forgot to use hisT Rex arms to save the shot 90% of his time with us. Watching stuff like this makes us as fans hopeful that we can achieve under Murray. New Ideas and new possibilities. Just wish we can get the finger oot 

This will never stop being great to watch. Winning a cup with your team is brilliant, but to have beaten this lot to do just made it so more satisfying.
Eta: only slightly less satisfying than winning the cup that gave us our only venture into europe and the run that gave us, but only by 0.001%

24 minutes ago, renton said:

Anyone remember when the away shirt is due to be launched?

Next week I'd imagine. It was mentioned at the open day they were hoping to reveal it in a fortnight. 

He’d have been on the radar of most Championship clubs and Falkirk and Dunfermline, so no surprise to see him linked to us. 

However, the fact we have about 16 players and 12 of them are midfielders, I’m also not surprised we didn’t sign him, and relieved quite frankly. 

He’d have been on the radar of most Championship clubs and Falkirk and Dunfermline, so no surprise to see him linked to us. 
However, the fact we have about 16 players and 12 of them are midfielders, I’m also not surprised we didn’t sign him, and relieved quite frankly. 
Throw in his injuries over the last year too and I'm a bit relieved on that front.

23 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:
31 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Throw in his injuries over the last year too and I'm a bit relieved on that front.

Not bothered tbh but it was nice to have a rumour 😂😂